Kid Naruto and Boruto killed Urashiki!

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Urashiki has finally been defeated! He was killed by a Kyuubi enhanced combination rasengan from Naruto and Boruto. This should technically have so many implications:

1. Where is Naruto's karma seal?! Or should Boruto just get a second seal (or simply become the vessel for another Otsutsuki)?

2. If kid Naruto were to get a karma then the timeline should be messed up beyond repair unless they take the whole multiple timelines route like how Future Trunks' time travel created a split into multiple timelines.

3. Now technically the first Otsutsuki that Naruto ever faced was Urashiki. Kaguya came second.
4. What about memories? Is Naruto just going to conveniently forget about this later down the road as he grows from kid Naruto to adult Naruto? Is he going to remember meeting Boruto in the past when he eventually marries Hinata and has Boruto?

So many questions, but somehow I feel like the anime will just ignore all these details.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk why you’re this invested in a filler that will almost certainly not impact the canon whatsoever. But yes, they are going to ignore it just like Jiraiya ignored Urashiki’s Rinnegan.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man that was just about the most db shit I’ve seen in boruto so far. Decent animation staff this ep though.

I never thought the company would beat a dead horse way more than we ever did

Reactions: DHOH
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk why you’re this invested in a filler that will almost certainly not impact the canon whatsoever. But yes, they are going to ignore it just like Jiraiya ignored Urashiki’s Rinnegan.
I don't really care so much about filler vs canon. Even if the anime turns out to be an entirely different story from the manga, I am capable of enjoying more than one story at a time (meaning that I can enjoy both the manga story and the anime story as well as several other series' stories)

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Why is Boruto a piece of tiny whiny @$$ s***? This s*** @$$ filler makes no senseto the time-line and other s***. How is Boruto not dead yet? Oh yeah, because he's protected by Naruto. Everything about Boruto is s***.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lakooki thought that when boruto and naruto coon got teh first rasengan hits on urashiti that they would leave teh final form to jiraiya and saskey but rasengan beat him again................

maybe in a next ep they will show urshiti twitching and a mystery kara member finish him off for a karma........