Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wood Release: Swirling wooden dust (Mokuton: Uzu mokuzou funjin)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A (+5 when used with fire jutsus)
Description: The user focuses wooden chakra in his mouth and forcibly expels out a large stream of wooden dust which is dry compared to other wood jutsus. This wooden dust is capable of acting similar to a smokescreen and can temporarily blind the opponent(s) vision as they fall on their eyes and produce irritation when inhaled through nose/mouth. When this jutsu is used in conjunction with a fire jutsu, the wooden particles burn easily(due to their small size, dryness) acting sort of a fuel and amplifies the effect of the fire jutsu making it more powerful and adds +5 damage to the fire jutsus used in combination.
Note(s):
  • Must have a wood bio to use this jutsu.
  • Can only be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
  • Approval link: >> <<
Example of how the wooden dust looks:
You must be registered for see images

This one is simple. First focus your mokuton chakra in your mouth as you inhale and create small pieces of wood within your mouth using shape manipulation.
Then forcefully spit them all in front of your so that the wooden particles form sort of like a dust cloud in the air.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a nice sunny day. Hashirama was standing in a forest clearing near to the place where he fought Madara, the valley of the end. He listened to the instructions his friend gave him so he could learn a new mokuton jutsu. He gathered his mokuton chakra and focussed it inside his mouth. While inhaling, he was manipulating the chakra structure of the mokuton chakra to form it into wood particles. He was a mokuton master, so something like that wasn't hard at all. He then exhaled, and while exhaling he released the wood particles out of his mouth so that it would form a dust cloud.
"Easier than I thought." :)

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol.. any wood jutsu will be easy for Hashirama..! XD

Any questions regarding this jutsu..?

Moving on to the second one.

Wood Release: Slithering wood (Mokuton: Nyoro mokuzai)
Range: Short
Chakra: 15 (-5 for each active turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user while standing on a surface (eg: Ground, trees) performs a snake hand seal and turns his lower body (hip and below) into wood and attaches himself firmly on to the surface on which he is standing.
Because of the natural flexibility of the wood, once attached to a surface, using his wood chakra the user can grow more wood out of his transformed lower body and quickly extend his transformed lower body to several meters and can propel himself in desired direction, twist, turn, wind around something while traveling in this form like that of a snake.
The speed of the user while traveling in this form is similar to that of any standard jutsu creating wood pillar from user's body.
Note(s):
  • Can only be used 3 times per battle.
  • The user can remain in that form for 5 turns and can detach himself from the created wood at his will.
  • The user can only perform wood, water, earth, ninjutsu and genjutsu while in this form.
  • Can only be taught by me (-Jiraiya-).

Again, this is a simple jutsu but will be useful in difficult times. Perform the snake hand seal and convert your lower half of the body into wood and attach yourself to the ground. Then propel yourself in any direction you like.

Any questions..?

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol.. any wood jutsu will be easy for Hashirama..! XD

Any questions regarding this jutsu..?

Moving on to the second one.

Wood Release: Slithering wood (Mokuton: Nyoro mokuzai)
Range: Short
Chakra: 15 (-5 for each active turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The user while standing on a surface (eg: Ground, trees) performs a snake hand seal and turns his lower body (hip and below) into wood and attaches himself firmly on to the surface on which he is standing.
Because of the natural flexibility of the wood, once attached to a surface, using his wood chakra the user can grow more wood out of his transformed lower body and quickly extend his transformed lower body to several meters and can propel himself in desired direction, twist, turn, wind around something while traveling in this form like that of a snake.
The speed of the user while traveling in this form is similar to that of any standard jutsu creating wood pillar from user's body.
Note(s):
  • Can only be used 3 times per battle.
  • The user can remain in that form for 5 turns and can detach himself from the created wood at his will.
  • The user can only perform wood, water, earth, ninjutsu and genjutsu while in this form.
  • Can only be taught by me (-Jiraiya-).

Again, this is a simple jutsu but will be useful in difficult times. Perform the snake hand seal and convert your lower half of the body into wood and attach yourself to the ground. Then propel yourself in any direction you like.

Any questions..?

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont have a question yet. But i suggest we give each other also some tips about performing the technique, and perhaps some nice combos .-.

Hashirama performed the snake hand seal and channeled wood chakra into his lower body. He turned his lower body into wood by manipulating the wood chakra. He attached the wood to the surface. He was able to manipulate the wood with ease and extended the wood, so hashi would be 3 meters taller. Than he started to propel like an idiot. Look, i am orochimaru!

-can you use hand based taijutsu in this form?
-when you tend your lower body, and someone destroys a part of the wood, what will happen to you?
-how would you counter stuff coming from beneath while being in this form.
-you can't quickly detach yourself Nd re-attach, right? So like extending your body, and goinh high into the air, and detach the lower part of the ground, so that you're basically jumping, and when you hit the groun again, you reattach it. ??

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm sorry.. I don't have time.

-can you use hand based taijutsu in this form?

Yes, you can after performing the hand seal.

-when you tend your lower body, and someone destroys a part of the wood, what will happen to you?

I guess nothing will happen to your body. only the wood will be destroyed and you can detach yourself from the wooden pillar.

-how would you counter stuff coming from beneath while being in this form.

you tell me as you are learning this jutsu.

-you can't quickly detach yourself Nd re-attach, right? So like extending your body, and goinh high into the air, and detach the lower part of the ground, so that you're basically jumping, and when you hit the groun again, you reattach it. ??

you can detach yourself from the wood as you want and to reattach to a surface you have to perform the jutsu again. The advantage is you can move like a snake, twist, turn etc as you want.

Last edited:

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it does depend on what kind of jutsu it is. I could detach the wood and user a proper counter, but the jutsu itself could be a counter. I could extend my lower part to escape something .-.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Mokuton: Washi no Kigen. ) - Wood Release: The Eagle's Origin
Type: Offensive/supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user performs the Snake handseal and causes a piece of ground to scatter into 50 wooden eagles, by manipulating wood chakra. The wooden eagles will fly away with the speed of regular eagles. The result of this would be a crater, because the earth turned into a lot of eagles that flew away. If the user want to, they could cause the eagles to strike down, and attack the opponent. When the user stops concentrating on the technique and performs another technique, the wooden eagles can't be controlled anymore and they would just follow the momentum they were traveling with their speed and the user can't redirect the eagles anymore.
Note: Only usable twice per conflict
Note: Unable to use S rank wood techniques the same turn
Note: Only usable/trainable by Khallil

Perform the snake hand seal and channel your mokuton chakra into the ground. Manipulate the mokuton chakra and cause the ground to scatter into 50 wooden eagles and control them. Decide where you use it, and what you plan to do with them. Please include in your reply how you would use it in a battle, and if possible, try to think up of a combo.

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hashirama performs the snake hand seal as he channels his chakra into the ground and using nature and shape manipulation he converts a part of the ground into 50 wooden eagles.

Using his chakra Hashirama makes the wooden birds to fly and splits them into two groups as they fly and makes them to collide with a nearby tree from towards its left and right side.

I can use this jutsu for plain offense especially when dealing with low flying aerial targets.
I can also use the sheer number of eagles as a cover and can follow up with a surprise attack from behind the eagles as my opponent's vision will be obscured by the eagles(when they fly close together).

Since the eagles can't be controlled when I channel other chakra, the best way to perform combo is alongside a clone.
I can use a wind jutsu to increase the speed, range and force of impact of the wooden eagles.
I can also use a lower rank fire jutsu together with the wooden birds.

Khallil

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome!

This technique would be a create defensive technique as well. They could block an incoming jutsu for you . And you could cause them to erupt out of the ground beneath your feet, so they would carry you, so you could fly or escape a jutsu coming from beneath.
u-u

questions?