Selling you Gaia's Fort in exchange for 10k Kumi
I know you like earth big man

Doton: Gaia no Yōsai) | Earth Release: Gaia's Fortification
Spoiler
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: +20
Description: This technique allows the user to produce a quick burst or stream of particles of ignitable earth, not at all dissimilar to that of the 'Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique', from either their body or the ground. The produced rocks and particles are designed to funnel into a flame and, on account of their inherent structural and molecular instability, forcefully explode. This will essentially empower the fire technique in two ways; firstly the surge of flammable earth into flames will add to the bulk of the fire attack, creating a combo of fire, molten earth and flaming rock. Secondly, is that the explosive force of the rocks will directly influence the host fire technique - resulting in a powerful chain explosion. Essentially, this technique will turn basic fireballs into expanding maelstroms of rock and flame, pillars into erupting geysers of molten earth and fire, and so on, greatly enhancing the lethality and danger factor of the offending technique. As this technique has no independent usages of its own, it can be used within the same timeframe as another jutsu.

Note:
- This technique cannot be used on consecutive turns, and when used, the user will be barred from other Earth jutsu A rank and above for the rest of the turn.
- This technique can only be used 3x.
- Is effective on inflamed substances, and fire KG/CE too (within reason and logic).
-Can only be used with S rank and below techniques.

Kerrah

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I appreciate the opportunity, long have I waited to acquire your greatest creation uwu. This is a deal I agree to whole heartedly, with my good friend Scaze, whom I share most beloved memory with, may he live a long and prosperous life on this newly established AnimeBase Forum.

Extending both my arms outwards, I open my palms and initiate a burst of Earth particles that propel outwards in a funneling manner, eventually exploding and causing a catastrophic maelstrom of explosions that terrify the crowd, yet bring them to tears. A round of applause echoes as I bow to everyones amazement, Azsnee is seen crying and the Queen is ready to knight me, you look at me with envy knowing this is what you'll never be, I tip my fedora.