chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last page of this new chapter has something interesting in it.
You must be registered for see images

At the bottom it says "Their unexpected connection" The hooded person is kind of small. Yachiru is small and disappeared a few chapters back leaving her Shinigami outfit for Kenpachi to find. What are the chances the hooded person is Yachiru?

Zeta42

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kenny cuts Pernida, and she explodes. Nimaiya stabbed Pernida in the face, and nothing happened.

Why is Kubo so inconsistent?

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The last page of this new chapter has something interesting in it.
You must be registered for see images

At the bottom it says "Their unexpected connection" The hooded person is kind of small. Yachiru is small and disappeared a few chapters back leaving her Shinigami outfit for Kenpachi to find. What are the chances the hooded person is Yachiru?
Yep an gave the miracle guy some off directions like she always does with zaraki aswell.

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought the bottom was in reference to kenpachi and mayuri. I think it was a comment about the relationship the two have right now. Mayuri just saved Kennys life and there is also a bit of humor between kenpachis dialogue with mayuri. Basically I think it was saying that the two of them are interacting in an unexpected way, or perhaps on the surface it seems like they are acting normal but the two of their personalities seemed to compliment each other.

But that's just me

Edit: MS translates it as an unexpected affinity, so it is actually talking about Kenny and mayuri

Last edited:

Sunite

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the quote there was referring to the relationship between Zaraki and Mayuri as they usually don't get along. Similar to Byakuya and Zaraki's relationship.