EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn Kubo... did he really just make Kenpachi attack Pernida without even using his new shikai? He'd have shitted on him with Nozarashi, but no, let just make him attack Pernida with his normal sword, and lets take his legs out...

No more kenpachi for the rest of the manga? **** off, i won't read again until Kenpachi comes back. We didn't even see him fighting with Shikai + Eye patch off + Both hands... he'd wreck anyone.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Losing limbs is never a problem in bleach, zaraki is savage and that's what he gets for being a dumb fighter. Though, I think that kubo is trying to save him to go all out against someone else, most likely Jugo.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grimmjow > Kenpachi.
In character development-----Grimmjow= Kenpachi. Both are proud warriors that love combat, and have really awesome origins. X3

Strength wise-----Kenpachi > Grimmjow. Way back when Nnorita defeated Grimmjow and outranked him. (5 greater than 6) Kenpachi beat Nnorita with Kendo. Furthermore, present day, Kenpachi kills Unohana and increases his power even further.

Grimmjow returns....and sadly he loses to some Quincy low level minion. I will be really outraged if he is down for the count.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In character development-----Grimmjow= Kenpachi. Both are proud warriors that love combat, and have really awesome origins. X3

Strength wise-----Kenpachi > Grimmjow. Way back when Nnorita defeated Grimmjow and outranked him. (5 greater than 6) Kenpachi beat Nnorita with Kendo. Furthermore, present day, Kenpachi kills Unohana and increases his power even further.

Grimmjow returns....and sadly he loses to some Quincy low level minion. I will be really outraged if he is down for the count.
Both are close when it comes to being badasses but

Strength Wise---Power levels jump around in Bleach too much, so can't really say. Grimmjow was making Bankai ichigo his plaything, shikai ichigo beat Kenpachi. Espada numbers also don't mean all too much. Ulquiorra > Halibel. Kenpachi got much stronger recently but we haven't seen what Grimmjow is capable of just yet, but he did one shot a sternritter
You must be registered for see images

I hope you don't seriously think he is down for the count. And you just called him a low level minion? He's one of the Schutzstaffel, the strongest quincies.

Strata Uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are close when it comes to being badasses but

Strength Wise---Power levels jump around in Bleach too much, so can't really say. Grimmjow was making Bankai ichigo his plaything, shikai ichigo beat Kenpachi. Espada numbers also don't mean all too much. Ulquiorra > Halibel. Kenpachi got much stronger recently but we haven't seen what Grimmjow is capable of just yet, but he did one shot a sternritter

I hope you don't seriously think he is down for the count. And you just called him a low level minion? He's one of the Schutzstaffel, the strongest quincies.
Schutzstaffel is definitely comedy relief. Urgh...I can't stand him. >_>

You also mentioned Kenpachi lost to those Quincy divas. This is true but that is only because Kenpachi went all out against that imagination nerd Gremmy.

pakitoT3L3K

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way in hell grimjow can even come close to even half of kenpachis strength, let alone power, these fab boys need to stop its not even funny.

Kenpachis fade→grimjow espada release

Last edited: