Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Not a single problem since I'm used to that template, and no questions at all."

Kenjutsu, literally, means the art of the sword, or sword techniques. The name suggests that the user practices the art of the sword for training and in fighting. Unlike ninjutsu, where the user creates attacks using their chakra, practitioners of Kenjutsu are able to use chakra to aid in their swordfighting ability in the NB RP.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,529💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"Not a single problem since I'm used to that template, and no questions at all."

Kenjutsu, literally, means the art of the sword, or sword techniques. The name suggests that the user practices the art of the sword for training and in fighting. Unlike ninjutsu, where the user creates attacks using their chakra, practitioners of Kenjutsu are able to use chakra to aid in their swordfighting ability in the NB RP.
Not sufficient enugh! Make me an essay on Kenjutsu 200 words now e-e

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sufficient enugh! Make me an essay on Kenjutsu 200 words now e-e
Oh well, can't help it :)
At least I hope this is OK :)

Styles, application and famous Naruto users :

Styles of kenjutsu:
Kendo
Fencing
Roman Sword fighting style
Nito Ichi Ryu- A Japanese fighting style involving two blades

Application:
It gives one a way to relieve his mind of stress (What?? I did karate before and that what it did for)
It helps focus the mind and body
Helps teach the person discipline
Its an effective self defense art

Famous user:
Zabuza
Killer bee
Sakumo hatake

There are two styles : 1 handed style and two handed style.
Differences and similarities between them :

Two handed style:
1. More power
2. More precise
3. Prevents you from using any jutsu
4. not sure if this is correct but easier to reset
5. Slower
6. less weight on one hand

One handed style:
1. Faster
2. More maneuverable
3. Leaves your hand open to using something else
4. Harder to reset
5. less power
6. All the weight is in one hand

Free form and normal form Kenjutsu : (Differences)

Free form kenjutsu is refered to the free use of sword, in other words free forem kenjutsu is when the user uses his sword freely, without the knowledge of sword techniques.The difference between free form and the true kenjutsu is kenjutsu are sword techniques, already made combo's that are used when wielding a sword...while free form kenjutsu is an immediate thinking/making up of combo's while using a sword to fight.A free form kenjutsu can only be the swinging of swords and its the user's choice to add elements or not.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,529💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

These two are the basic of all kenjutsu. I would teach you Cloud Style but I dont have Kumogakure bio or in the village so ask Better for them after this. The gimick I use to this moves is that it can be an unlimited amount of strikes per one usage. You can use this them and do like...15 strikes swiftly in one move which is a personal advantage most dont pick up.

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong points

Prevents hand seals form taking place.
Useful if you need to go through armor.
Happens pretty fast.

Weak points

Leaves you open to close range attacks.
It's only short ranged.
Low rank attack.

Combinations-strategies

You could add lightening nature to it, or you can also add wind nature, both to make the attack to deal more damage.

Ways to counter this technique

Most likely by using a substitution jutsu, or by creating and earth armor to protect me.

You Doing the Jutsu

I draw my blade out of the sheath. I focus some Charka into my blade. Once I have enough Charka in the blade I begin the first if five slashes. I release a bit of Charka into the slash allow it to cut through a tree faster than normal. Than I follow with three more slashes in each direction aside from the one I started in. This cause to have an X on it I than shift my blade and release the Charka left into on the fifth slash leaving a slightly large cut horizontally on it.

Strong points

Effective in avoiding eye contact.
Helps to keep your opponents hands occupied.
Useful as a distraction.

Weak points

Prevents you from using hand seals.
Requires you to be in short range.
If blocked when you're punching, the attack would be useless.

Combinations-strategies

Good for making eye contact than activating an eye contact genjutsu. (If you have any)
Add lightning chakra or wind chakra to enhance the attack,

Most likely by using a substitution jutsu, or by creating and earth armor to protect me.

You Doing the Jutsu

I mold my Charka into my fists and lets some of my Charka flow into my blade. Once I have enough Charka going through my fists and sword I pick a location on another tree. Once I have done that I punch the tree a total of three times exhausting the Charka in my fists than I finish off with two diagonal slashes causing an X to appear on this tree as well.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,529💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
( Enjin Ranbu ) - Circular Wild Dance
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

( Rakkasui ) - Falling Water
Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

Quite Simple And Straight Foward

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Strong points

Doesn't require chakra.
Handy in close combat.
Can hit more than one enemy.

Weak points

Easily evade if you can get out of range.
Not too much damage inflicted.
Weak against any elemental attacks.

Combinations-strategies

Again, combining it with an elemental attack, but using hiding like a mole technique and getting behind the enemy would also be a good combination.

Getting away from the short range the jutsu is, or using a earth wall to protect myself.

You Doing the Jutsu

I simly take out my blade and start spinning with it, hitting several targets.

Strong points

The slash can be stronger than a direct slash.
Jumping in the air can evade any kunais that were thrown to you.
Handy in close combat.

Weak points

Easily evaded just by moving away from the slash.
You're an easy target while in mid-air.
Only short range, useless if the opponent is at least mid or long rang.

Combinations-strategies

Combining it with an elemental attack, using a wind release or lightning release coat around the sword.

Getting away from the short range the jutsu is, or moving away from the slash's range.

You Doing the Jutsu

Firstly I jump into midair and start to swing my sword in a diagonal. This cuts my opponent as I finish the downward slash.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dean arrives at the training field, where he kicks Zekken out. Before him, a student who needed drastic Kenjutsu training.

"OO____OO. I am Dean Winchester and I will be finishing off this Kenjutsu training for you. Now, my way of teaching is simple. I will explain the technique to you, then I want you to perform the technique against a clone of mine, state 2 advantages and disadvantages of said technique and how you would use it in battle. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask (all this will be done in a RP manner)"

Dean throws two scrolls towards his student. These were the scrolls of the techniques he just learnt. It was simply his way of doing things, which might seem odd to his new student.

"Alright, what is your name by the way?

Description: The user spins with his tantō, hitting the target several times.

Description: The user will drop down upon the opponent from mid air pointing their sword downwards and drilling it down into the opponent.

"Now, I want to see how you would do 1 technique. If you are good, we'll continue with two techniques at a time.

The first technique I will be teaching starts off simple. You will dash towards the opponent with your sword in hand. Once you get in close range, you will strike the opponent with the sword handle. Immediately after doing so, you will deliver several kicks, which aim to hit the opponent into the air. As the opponent goes airborne, you dash forwards and perform a powerful punch that slams the opponent into an obstacle. Use it on my clone."

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lambo watches as Zekken is kicked out by Dean O-O !

"Alright Sensei, understood !"

After receiving the scrolls, Lambo answers with a smile on his face :

"My name is Lambo. Nice to meet you Sensei. Hope we'll have fun learning the art of Kenjutsu."

After hearing his Sensei's explanation, Lmabo immediately gets himself ready to perform the techniques. He removes his sword from his back and charges at your clone. Once he is within striking range, he hits his opponent on his head with the sword handle. Whilst his opponent is in pain and doesn't have time to react, Lambo immediately uses his knee and his left palm, in which the knee hits in your clones chin, and the palm into his abdomen from low down, which hit the opponent a bit into air. As the opponent goes airborne, I quickly dash forward and give your clone a powerful punch, which slams him into the ground, exactly beneath an obstacle.

"Sensei, I don't think it's necessary to watch this kind of horror, you might as well close your eyes ..."

So, this technique is good, but what I don't like is the part when you immediately attack the opponent. I mean, he might react before you even hit him with the handle. Also, since you're rushing towards him with the sword in your hand, the opponent might notice what you intend to do so he will counter react before you even reach close range.
As for the advantages, I like it because it is a Tai-Ken mix, so you basically/probably use two different styles in one technique. The fact that this technique serves several hits is a plus too, meaning that continuous attacks without letting the opponent react are advantageous. Also, you can choose how you perform your strikes(till the part you send your opponent flying), and such, you can be creative.
Well, as for the fight, I'd probably use it by combining this technique with a smoke bomb released before I rush towards my opponent, meaning I first launch the smoke bomb, then immediately rush towards him, so he won't probably realize what happened at that short period of time.

Last edited:

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Great job, Lambo! Here you go."

Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user bolts in front of the enemy who they then strike with their sword handle before delivering several kicks that sends the enemy into the air. The user then bolts across to the far off location of the enemy who they then punch violently into an obstacle.

"Now we'll be doing two techniques at a time. The first technique starts off by channelling your chakra into your sword, as you dash towards your opponent. Once you reach your opponent, you will perform an upward slash which sends the opponent airborne. Once they go up, you will appear above the opponent and deliver a sharp drilling slash downwards. This impels the opponent into the ground. Use it on my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Lambo.

"After that, use your sword and insert a large amount of chakra into it. Once you have done so, you will perform a crescent swing which releases a red wave of chakra towards the opponent. This wave of chakra is equal to B rank, and is capable of travelling up to Mid range. Its basically Getsuga Tenshou ~_~. Use it on my clone."

Dean creates a clone that runs towards Lambo.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll be taking care of the remainder of your training from here. To make things consistent, we're going to go through the same style as your previous training with Detective L. Why don't you go ahead and finish the jutsu listed above and we can continue from there.

Jin

Supreme
Kin
2,211💸
Kumi
568💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st
After unsheathing his sword, Lambo starts running towards his opponent while channeling his chakra into it. After having reached the opponent, he slashes his opponent upwards and sends him flying in the air. After that he immediately jumps to get above his opponent while slashing him back downwards. The enemy is the send into the ground.
2nd
While his opponent is running towards him, Lmbo immediately starts channeling his chakra into the sword. When the opponent is in mid range, Lambo performs a crescent swing which releases a wave of red chakra and hits the opponent, slashing him.