Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By focusing chakra into ones body, the user can alter the bodies movements during previously caused thrusts and gestures.

The object is to perform a kenjutsu attack of more then 3 strikes...If 1 strike, You'd simply change the cut path of the blade mid way.To do so one must focus chakra in the tenketsu located within the shoulders, waist, spine and arms, causing your body to stiffen up.

The goal of it all is to become one with that feeling. Know it well. Then release the chakra. Once you have studied how it feels to focus chakra in said tenketsu, Your next goal will be to not only focus it at moments will, but to release it the second you feel it. If you dont release your chakra in time. Your brief window of opportunity will close
. He holds his hilt.

Basically as you use a kenjutsu attack, your pausing mid swing of your 2/3rd/4 etc strike. Causing your opponent to think that strike path is for certain, when really it gets changed.
The target is wide open due to blocking where they thought it was coming from.

Example....Ken Rendan No jutsu

After the 4th strike is the last. I say my 5th strike will be a overhead slash in words, setting up the trick of it all(users preference on use)only to attempt the overhead swing, focus chakra in said areas causing me to pause and after a split second, release the chakra and pull my blade from over my head, to at my waist ready to swing it like a baseball bat.

Give it a go and it should be yours...fairly easy

Last edited:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm, very interesting I must say.."

Yosamu grabbed his blade, 'Itsuki' and began whirling it around in preparation. He then formed a clone of himself having the same blade. He then rushed towards it, focusing chakra into his obliques, right triceps, left thigh and foot he began a simple sword technique ((Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique). Then, right when the powerful final slash was to be delivered he activated the stored energy to immediately cancel with ease and transition into another kenjutsu technique ((Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique). Effectively completing a rather impressive combo.

Shinobi B

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flawless transition there...Its like you made the jutsu o_O

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Close
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description:This technique allows the user to end their Kenjutsu technique mid way, in order to quickly transition into a Kenjutsu maneuver of C rank. Focusing chakra into their waist, spine and attacking arm, The user will momentarily pause as his muscles begins to clench in said areas. The second it is felt, like an instinct, the user releases the placed chakra, allowing them to move freely without being forced by the bodies previous strike momentum. Giving them seconds to try and form an attack to combo the previous with. If done correctly, the target will notice the user do a fake out, crossover move or "juke" like movement before beginning his next attack.

Notes:
- Next jutsu must be a C rank Kenjutsu.
- Cannot alter or change users flight path.
- Can only be used 3 times per battle after every 10 user posts.
- Can only be taught by Shinobi B "Benn"

Good work on that one.

I see your kenjutsu skills are really efficient...care to share any techniques?

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Ah, thank you good sir. In fact, if you have the training... I have one to show you."

(Kenjutsu/Fuuton: Katto no Arashi) -Sword Style/Wind Release: Storm of Cuts
Type: Defensive/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage: 40
Description: The user positions himself , then after forming a one handed hand sign he forms a slight whirlwind around him using his Fuuton chakra he throws his sword counter clockwise, allowing it to ride the currents it spins rapidly while revolving around the user 6-8 times. During these revolutions the sword is granted immense Fuuton aided cutting power, capable of slicing Doton techniques B ranked and below clean in two, after which the user will simply snatch it from the air. The sword itself moves so fast it is capable of repelling thrown weapons and up to medium sized objects. It can't be tracked by normal eye and the user may appear to 'repel' objects within 5 feet of the his position. During the jutsu the user has no access to the sword but can freely move around allowing the vortex to follow keeping the user in the eye at all times. The user is free to mold chakra can also perform this while airborne as he falls.

Gif:
You must be registered for see images

Approved
Note:
-Can only be taught by Zaphkiel
-Can only be done 4x per match

"Have a go at it.."