Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The biggest disadvantage of the technique is that you jump up. I know it can come handy in cases, however you're vulnerable to being hit by attacks when you're air-bourne. Since the chakra you channel in your sword is just raw chakra, it's prone to being overpowered by higher elemental jutsu. The advantage of it is that you create a spinning circle of chakra, so it defends against attacks from all directions. If you hit an enemy with it, they'll be severely cut in pieces.

You got everything clear?

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The biggest disadvantage of the technique is that you jump up. I know it can come handy in cases, however you're vulnerable to being hit by attacks when you're air-bourne. Since the chakra you channel in your sword is just raw chakra, it's prone to being overpowered by higher elemental jutsu. The advantage of it is that you create a spinning circle of chakra, so it defends against attacks from all directions. If you hit an enemy with it, they'll be severely cut in pieces.

You got everything clear?
I understand better now

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Rensei Shinkuken ) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

This technique involves a series of movements done by the user who first needs to take out his blade and put chakra into it. Then he'll run towards the target and deliver an upwards slash, lifting them in the air. The next thing that will happen is that the user will appear above the air-bourne opponent, ready to deliver a drilling slash onto them, sending them on the ground with great force.

Tell me pro's, con's and perform it.

pop123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Rensei Shinkuken ) – Drilling Crimson Blade
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user takes out their blade and channels chakra into it. They then run towards the opponent, slashing them upwards into the air and then appear above him/her, and deliver a sharp, drilling slash down upon them, impelling them into the ground.

This technique involves a series of movements done by the user who first needs to take out his blade and put chakra into it. Then he'll run towards the target and deliver an upwards slash, lifting them in the air. The next thing that will happen is that the user will appear above the air-bourne opponent, ready to deliver a drilling slash onto them, sending them on the ground with great force.

Tell me pro's, con's and perform it.
The con about this justu that you have to get in range to use this justu the enemy can easy justu use a simply justu to throw me off balance

The pros about this Justus once you in range you strike then up in the air so quick they cannot respond from me going airborne and they cannot stop me from drilling my sword into their back