Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find myself quite disappointed too. Sadly. He just pulled that cringy Drake flow in 'Element' and the beats are pretty basic
youre missing what hes doing stylistically. his songs are arranged so his vocals and what hes saying is the focus, overly dynamic backing tracks drown out rap lyrics. thats usually why banger beats have trash lyrics, theyre not the focus of the song. I also don't hear the drake flow, if your talking about during the chorus? its a diss which fits the rest of the theme of the album, about how "if he has to go hard on ***** male, hes gonna make it looks sexy", the whole refrain is about dissing someone in style

Are people seeing this?

You must be registered for see images

Lol if true, then just wow.
I'm about 99% sure this isn't true, whoever made that didnt even listen to the album. it doesn't end with him dying, the last track is him saying how Top Dawg didnt kill his father and thats the reason hes here now

not to mention theres a period mark at the end of the word damn. , doesn't make sense it would be a dual album with two words. i rebuke this

but that album, omg!!! hes such a savage and a little scary...Kung Fu Kenny!!!, I see why he named this album Damn. thats literally all you can say, I wondering why he said on the heart part 4, "I can't wait to son your punk ass and crush your whole little shit". it also connects with past elements from his other albums, its like a trilogy and it connects dots I had been wondering. This is exactly what I thought he wouldnt do, its a beef album! hes going after drake, jayZ, big Sean, maybe Rihanna (though I think she's on his side in this, especially with her being on the track titled "loyalty") and others. putting his credit up like, "come and get me", even the album cover he looks ready to kill. it also answer other rumors and delves into how how he feels about himself. from to "Pimp a Butterfly", I could just alleviate the rap industry politics, or "I'm the only one next to snoop that can press the button, have the coast on standby, K.Dot you boxed em all in by a land slide". I get what he meant by his last album addressing the problem, and this one is doing something about it

Conceptually

now since GKMC I've always had a feeling Kendrick has actually killed someone and was making up for it in some way by using his raps too try and make up for his karma he feels he has and how he feels about himself for doing it. this album confirms that hes a killer in a lot of the lyrics and ways he feels, connecting to past albums as well even using how he grew up in that, with it being in his BLOOD and DNA and its how he was taught to handle things, I mean the cover of GKMC hes a baby around a bunch of gang members with a 40oz on the table. (not racial profiling they are actual gang members)

but it also paints that Top Dawg is some short of high ranking gang member and some of the stories kendrick has been telling has been stuff thats happened to top(I'm pretty sure), who got away with murder and didnt kill his father because he would hook him up with extra food at a chicken restaurant he went too a lot. also I get the vibe that when Kendrick Lamar went by the name K.Dot is when he killed someone, a lot of the lyrics its like he has a darker side that always sits him down about what hes done and references K.Dot a lot during this times, even saying how he feels towards the name reminding him not to be overly proud of himself

how hes murdered and how top dawg has killed seems to be a warning to these rappers, especially jayZ whose been rumored a lot and even says in his lyrics how he'll hire people to kill you. throughout the album Kendrick says how easy he'd kill one of them if he had too, even not blaming his cousin who wanted to be like him gang banged and killed someone. saying if anyone comes at {insert list of loved ones} he'll kill them basically. also gives wait to past lyrics like, "Me and Top is like a Kobe and Phil, father figure **** with him you get killed, **** with me and he will kill you himself, TDE the mafia of the west, act in violence, yeah we juggle like that". they're ready for war incase of a Tupac, Biggie situation

he has weight too, the features on this make so much sense now, nobody gets U2 or Bono to feature on a track, extremely hard to do. also why Rihanna's last album was suddenly all conceptual and also why J.cole on his last album, kept talking how about how he feels like someone is after him, trying to kill him. which goes back to JayZ, who signed both Rihanna and J. Cole. on Loyalty he talks about people being fake rich(but he also uses this towards big Sean on the album if feel), then the next song talks about, "how rihannas accountant was in shock". Frank Ocean had to do the most to leave Def Jam and theyre notoriously know for treating their artists like shit, apparently theyve been ripping off Rihanna and she's not actually rich, I can't tell if its a diss but it seems like hes trying to help her out financially by having her on his album. also Kendrick says how hes sold bars to to JayZ and takes other shots at him on the album, I can't claim them all off the top of my head yet

he literally makes a whole song mocking Drake, that God song hes mocking Drake. its a beat that would beat straight off of views, how drake was rapping on views hes doing it exactly but in a mocking tone, hes basically acting like how he perceives drake to be in the lyrics, which confirmed how I felt about another song where it seems like hes talking about Rihanna as drake. he takes a few shots at drake throughout the album but that song is straight at him, he also has a song XXX where he mocks big Sean, I think thats the song where he says how he'll kill any of them if he has too at anytime he can. I'm pretty sure that one song love is about Rihanna and drakes relationship, how they just get together when she needs money. at first listen I thought it was about how Kendrick feels about his girl now that hes famous, how she just stays around because he has money, but I think hes rapping from drakes point of view. it doesn't seem like he would diss his own girl like that on an album

Kung Fu kenny isnt all about the fighting though this album, hes also searching for balance. people are trying to put him on this political, black savior role and basically rejects it this album, literally saying that. even saying hes not black anymore, its a color and is a Israelite. hes said multiple times that he uses his music as a therapy for him, his last album he was talking about killing himself, which had me confused but it makes sense. hes dealing with how he feels about himself after killing someone through his music, hes also realized that his Karma doesnt come to him on earth, saying a bunch of times on the album and even though how hes done a lot of bad things in his past, hows hes still reaping the fast life with "what happens on earth stays on earth", but he tries to stay humble even acknowledging on the album multiple times how hard it is and how a lot of people(I think another shot at Drake) instead fake being humble so they won't be disliked. also hows hes scared of losing everything hes got, even saying how he still hasn't bought a Lexus yet with all the money he has, hes not spending his money just incase. the single humble is a reminder to him about it the first half, but also a shot at JayZ or Drake the second half, I'm thinking JayZ. the refrain and rhyme pattern is "Aye, this shit way to crazy, Aye" I'm pretty sure I heard him slip JayZ in that refrain, then he ends the verse with, "me I let my soul speak, you let the meds talk", and "if I kill a ***** It won't be the alcohol, I'm the realest ***** after all, ***** be humble"

it seems like his grandma died which made him depressed and now not giving a ****. he even says something like, "my grandma died so now I have nobody to pray for me", then sticks with that theme of "nobody is praying for me" for a few songs, starts feeling like people want him to be this guy and voice that stands up for them and gives them knowledge, but whose gonna do it for him? thats falls with him rejecting the prophet label people are putting on him, hes not trying to be the next Tupac though he gets where he was at in his career. also makes the album to Pimp a Butterfly make a lot of sense

Sonically

sonically Kendrick let go of the jazz vibe which I knew he would this album. G-funk is was created by Dre. Dre and is the cliche sound for a west coast rapper, so he'll always have some funk beats in it

I wouldnt say hes doing much different sonically from a lot of contemporary music in the US after dream pop came back and the success of The Weeknd and Lorde in the mainstream. so its very atmospheric, hazy at times, kind of dreamy, but has a eastern quality from some of the songs, like that "levitate" song off of Untitled Unmastered. the vibe can be very like, zen master-ish. which goes with the Kung-Fu kenny vibe, not to mention his flow emphasizes this at times. he raps like how a drunken kung fu style fighter would fight, the like barely standing but swayin fluidly. he does this on a few songs like "YAH" and "Loyalty", its pretty creative and stylish

he still keeps adding different vocal tones to his style to help execute the emotional depth. like he'll switch to like this sad alter ego, demon on the shoulder reminding you of how bad you are, K.Dot flow. hes even singing at points on this and its actually not bad not good he has a falsetto I wasn't expecting. reminds me of like the Isley brothers. also the song "Love" is not a new genre, the producer of the song said before the album released that they were starting a new wave with that song, ***** please. its rnb based, though unique sounding not different enough to be considered its own genre

Least Favorite song: Lust

that was really the only bad song I didnt like on the album. his vocal where way to lot in the mix a lot of the time so you had to try extra hard to see what hes saying. I think thats the one where hes singing in his falsetto too but idk wtf this song is about. or wtf hes going for, it doesn't make sense. first listen I thought it was about his relationship but its about something deeper I have no clue on/is for someone specific to hear

Favorite Loyalty or YAH. but it liked all of them expect lust

overall I like this album, I'm not really sure what will happen in mainstream rap with this though here. either nobody will come at him or he'll start a beef with a bunch of people at once. but hes literally taunting them with this, though its cohesive enough in sound and subject, you won't get it if you only listen one time. just like with his other albums so a lot of people won't tell whats going on at first I believe. Kendrick always shapes his albums like Spike Lee produced movies, this is another example of that, I liked that jazzy stuff more on To Pimp a Butterfly by I likes this sound hes using on this album as well

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
youre missing what hes doing stylistically. his songs are arranged so his vocals and what hes saying is the focus, overly dynamic backing tracks drown out rap lyrics. thats usually why banger beats have trash lyrics, theyre not the focus of the song. I also don't hear the drake flow, if your talking about during the chorus? its a diss which fits the rest of the theme of the album, about how "if he has to go hard on ***** male, hes gonna make it looks sexy", the whole refrain is about dissing someone in style

I see. Well, Kendrick's tracks are not easily grasped by just listening to them once or twice so I'll be sure to take my time trying to grasp his messages properly. My JBL speaker died last night so I also had to listen to the album, using my phone..

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see. Well, Kendrick's tracks are not easily grasped by just listening to them once or twice so I'll be sure to take my time trying to grasp his messages properly. My JBL speaker died last night so I also had to listen to the album, using my phone..
Listen to "DUCKWORTH"

Anthony=TDE

Ducky=Kendrick's dad working at KFC

Anthony was going to rob the KFC but Ducky decided to get on his good side and gave him two extra biscuits, which lead to Anthony not robbing and killing Ducky.

20 years later, Ducky and Anthony meet again and they are now the gateway to Kendrick's success.

"Because if anthony killed Ducky, Top Dawg would be serving life, while I grew up WITHOUT a father and died in a gunfight".

Basically, Kendrick is not dead and is the greatest rapper alive because of two extra biscuits.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm about 99% sure this isn't true, whoever made that didnt even listen to the album. it doesn't end with him dying, the last track is him saying how Top Dawg didnt kill his father and thats the reason hes here now

not to mention theres a period mark at the end of the word damn. , doesn't make sense it would be a dual album with two words. i rebuke this

but that album, omg!!! hes such a savage and a little scary...Kung Fu Kenny!!!, I see why he named this album Damn. thats literally all you can say, I wondering why he said on the heart part 4, "I can't wait to son your punk ass and crush your whole little shit". it also connects with past elements from his other albums, its like a trilogy and it connects dots I had been wondering. This is exactly what I thought he wouldnt do, its a beef album! hes going after drake, jayZ, big Sean, maybe Rihanna (though I think she's on his side in this, especially with her being on the track titled "loyalty") and others. putting his credit up like, "come and get me", even the album cover he looks ready to kill. it also answer other rumors and delves into how how he feels about himself. from to "Pimp a Butterfly", I could just alleviate the rap industry politics, or "I'm the only one next to snoop that can press the button, have the coast on standby, K.Dot you boxed em all in by a land slide". I get what he meant by his last album addressing the problem, and this one is doing something about it

Conceptually

now since GKMC I've always had a feeling Kendrick has actually killed someone and was making up for it in some way by using his raps too try and make up for his karma he feels he has and how he feels about himself for doing it. this album confirms that hes a killer in a lot of the lyrics and ways he feels, connecting to past albums as well even using how he grew up in that, with it being in his BLOOD and DNA and its how he was taught to handle things, I mean the cover of GKMC hes a baby around a bunch of gang members with a 40oz on the table. (not racial profiling they are actual gang members)

but it also paints that Top Dawg is some short of high ranking gang member and some of the stories kendrick has been telling has been stuff thats happened to top(I'm pretty sure), who got away with murder and didnt kill his father because he would hook him up with extra food at a chicken restaurant he went too a lot. also I get the vibe that when Kendrick Lamar went by the name K.Dot is when he killed someone, a lot of the lyrics its like he has a darker side that always sits him down about what hes done and references K.Dot a lot during this times, even saying how he feels towards the name reminding him not to be overly proud of himself

how hes murdered and how top dawg has killed seems to be a warning to these rappers, especially jayZ whose been rumored a lot and even says in his lyrics how he'll hire people to kill you. throughout the album Kendrick says how easy he'd kill one of them if he had too, even not blaming his cousin who wanted to be like him gang banged and killed someone. saying if anyone comes at {insert list of loved ones} he'll kill them basically. also gives wait to past lyrics like, "Me and Top is like a Kobe and Phil, father figure **** with him you get killed, **** with me and he will kill you himself, TDE the mafia of the west, act in violence, yeah we juggle like that". they're ready for war incase of a Tupac, Biggie situation

he has weight too, the features on this make so much sense now, nobody gets U2 or Bono to feature on a track, extremely hard to do. also why Rihanna's last album was suddenly all conceptual and also why J.cole on his last album, kept talking how about how he feels like someone is after him, trying to kill him. which goes back to JayZ, who signed both Rihanna and J. Cole. on Loyalty he talks about people being fake rich(but he also uses this towards big Sean on the album if feel), then the next song talks about, "how rihannas accountant was in shock". Frank Ocean had to do the most to leave Def Jam and theyre notoriously know for treating their artists like shit, apparently theyve been ripping off Rihanna and she's not actually rich, I can't tell if its a diss but it seems like hes trying to help her out financially by having her on his album. also Kendrick says how hes sold bars to to JayZ and takes other shots at him on the album, I can't claim them all off the top of my head yet

he literally makes a whole song mocking Drake, that God song hes mocking Drake. its a beat that would beat straight off of views, how drake was rapping on views hes doing it exactly but in a mocking tone, hes basically acting like how he perceives drake to be in the lyrics, which confirmed how I felt about another song where it seems like hes talking about Rihanna as drake. he takes a few shots at drake throughout the album but that song is straight at him, he also has a song XXX where he mocks big Sean, I think thats the song where he says how he'll kill any of them if he has too at anytime he can. I'm pretty sure that one song love is about Rihanna and drakes relationship, how they just get together when she needs money. at first listen I thought it was about how Kendrick feels about his girl now that hes famous, how she just stays around because he has money, but I think hes rapping from drakes point of view. it doesn't seem like he would diss his own girl like that on an album

Kung Fu kenny isnt all about the fighting though this album, hes also searching for balance. people are trying to put him on this political, black savior role and basically rejects it this album, literally saying that. even saying hes not black anymore, its a color and is a Israelite. hes said multiple times that he uses his music as a therapy for him, his last album he was talking about killing himself, which had me confused but it makes sense. hes dealing with how he feels about himself after killing someone through his music, hes also realized that his Karma doesnt come to him on earth, saying a bunch of times on the album and even though how hes done a lot of bad things in his past, hows hes still reaping the fast life with "what happens on earth stays on earth", but he tries to stay humble even acknowledging on the album multiple times how hard it is and how a lot of people(I think another shot at Drake) instead fake being humble so they won't be disliked. also hows hes scared of losing everything hes got, even saying how he still hasn't bought a Lexus yet with all the money he has, hes not spending his money just incase. the single humble is a reminder to him about it the first half, but also a shot at JayZ or Drake the second half, I'm thinking JayZ. the refrain and rhyme pattern is "Aye, this shit way to crazy, Aye" I'm pretty sure I heard him slip JayZ in that refrain, then he ends the verse with, "me I let my soul speak, you let the meds talk", and "if I kill a ***** It won't be the alcohol, I'm the realest ***** after all, ***** be humble"

it seems like his grandma died which made him depressed and now not giving a ****. he even says something like, "my grandma died so now I have nobody to pray for me", then sticks with that theme of "nobody is praying for me" for a few songs, starts feeling like people want him to be this guy and voice that stands up for them and gives them knowledge, but whose gonna do it for him? thats falls with him rejecting the prophet label people are putting on him, hes not trying to be the next Tupac though he gets where he was at in his career. also makes the album to Pimp a Butterfly make a lot of sense

Sonically

sonically Kendrick let go of the jazz vibe which I knew he would this album. G-funk is was created by Dre. Dre and is the cliche sound for a west coast rapper, so he'll always have some funk beats in it

I wouldnt say hes doing much different sonically from a lot of contemporary music in the US after dream pop came back and the success of The Weeknd and Lorde in the mainstream. so its very atmospheric, hazy at times, kind of dreamy, but has a eastern quality from some of the songs, like that "levitate" song off of Untitled Unmastered. the vibe can be very like, zen master-ish. which goes with the Kung-Fu kenny vibe, not to mention his flow emphasizes this at times. he raps like how a drunken kung fu style fighter would fight, the like barely standing but swayin fluidly. he does this on a few songs like "YAH" and "Loyalty", its pretty creative and stylish

he still keeps adding different vocal tones to his style to help execute the emotional depth. like he'll switch to like this sad alter ego, demon on the shoulder reminding you of how bad you are, K.Dot flow. hes even singing at points on this and its actually not bad not good he has a falsetto I wasn't expecting. reminds me of like the Isley brothers. also the song "Love" is not a new genre, the producer of the song said before the album released that they were starting a new wave with that song, ***** please. its rnb based, though unique sounding not different enough to be considered its own genre

Least Favorite song: Lust

that was really the only bad song I didnt like on the album. his vocal where way to lot in the mix a lot of the time so you had to try extra hard to see what hes saying. I think thats the one where hes singing in his falsetto too but idk wtf this song is about. or wtf hes going for, it doesn't make sense. first listen I thought it was about his relationship but its about something deeper I have no clue on/is for someone specific to hear

Favorite Loyalty or YAH. but it liked all of them expect lust

overall I like this album, I'm not really sure what will happen in mainstream rap with this though here. either nobody will come at him or he'll start a beef with a bunch of people at once. but hes literally taunting them with this, though its cohesive enough in sound and subject, you won't get it if you only listen one time. just like with his other albums so a lot of people won't tell whats going on at first I believe. Kendrick always shapes his albums like Spike Lee produced movies, this is another example of that, I liked that jazzy stuff more on To Pimp a Butterfly by I likes this sound hes using on this album as well
isn't lust the one where He's depicting multiple days starting and he events that follow throughout? and how even though trump is president we as a whole still fell back into day to day repetitiveness?

Wake up in the mornin'
Thinkin' 'bout money, kick your feet up
Watch you a comedy, take a shit, then roll some weed up
Go hit you a lick, go **** on a *****
Don't go to work today, cop you a fit

Wake up in the mornin'
Watch you a comedy— hol' up!

Wake up in the mornin'
Watch you a comedy, take a shit, then roll some weed up
Go hit you a lick, go **** on a *****, don't go to work today