Kendrick Lamar

Aømine

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
708 posts 59 reactions
Joined
Jul 7, 2014
Messages
708
Reaction score
59
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What is your favourite song from him?
Mine is this one!

[video=youtube;xtIr8k4eC7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtIr8k4eC7o[/video]​
 

Wolves

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,505 posts 349 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
349
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
King Kunta, Poetic Justice, Money Trees, ADHD, Swimming Pools, TBTB.

And most songs of his new album. But those above are my all time favorites.
 

Kαmi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,036 posts 2,025 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
14,036
Reaction score
2,025
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That's a pretty good one, one of my favs by him as well.

For me, my favorite is either Blow My High or I.
 

To Whatever

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,010 posts 1,512 reactions
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
18,010
Reaction score
1,512
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;l0GvRRLfcHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0GvRRLfcHU[/video]



(What did the Asian say?)
A peace of mind
That's what the Asian said, I need a divine
Intervention was his religion and now it's a prize
Him believing in Buddha, me believing in God
Asked me what am I doing, he said "taking my time"
Meditation is a must, it don't hurt if you try
See you thinking too much plus you too full of yourself
Worried about your career, ever think of your health?

(What did the Indian say?)
A piece of land
That's what the Indian said, I needed demand
Telling me longevity is in the dirt, buy some property first
Profit a better dollar with generational perks
Equity at his best, really, you should invest
These tangible things expire, don't you expect
Income with so much outcome and yes
Look at my heritage, we blessed
 
Last edited:

Hashirama Senjuu

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,955 posts 121 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
121
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Backseat freestyle

I pray my **** gets big as the Eifel tow so I can **** the world for 72 ow god damn I feel amazing damn I'm in tha matrix my mind is livin on cloud 9 and this 9 is Neva on vacation
 

Soloist

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,678 posts 69 reactions
Joined
Oct 20, 2014
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
69
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Alright from to pimp a butterfly
 

Kαmi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,036 posts 2,025 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
14,036
Reaction score
2,025
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
[video=youtube;l0GvRRLfcHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0GvRRLfcHU[/video]



(What did the Asian say?)
A peace of mind
That's what the Asian said, I need a divine
Intervention was his religion and now it's a prize
Him believing in Buddha, me believing in God
Asked me what am I doing, he said "taking my time"
Meditation is a must, it don't hurt if you try
See you thinking too much plus you too full of yourself
Worried about your career, ever think of your health?

(What did the Indian say?)
A piece of land
That's what the Indian said, I needed demand
Telling me longevity is in the dirt, buy some property first
Profit a better dollar with generational perks
Equity at his best, really, you should invest
These tangible things expire, don't you expect
Income with so much outcome and yes
Look at my heritage, we blessed
This song jams too. It's untitled so in my phone, I have it titled "The Colbert Report" Lol
Backseat freestyle

I pray my **** gets big as the Eifel tow so I can **** the world for 72 ow god damn I feel amazing damn I'm in tha matrix my mind is livin on cloud 9 and this 9 is Neva on vacation

Lawl, I got that as my status for my alt around here.
 

Hashirama Senjuu

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,955 posts 121 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
121
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This song jams too. It's untitled so in my phone, I have it titled "The Colbert Report" Lol


Lawl, I got that as my status for my alt around here.

Lmao, I just don't understand why he can't say eifel towER, 72 houR, or lead showER lmao cracks me
 

Mahesvara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,453 posts 588 reactions
Joined
Apr 5, 2014
Messages
8,453
Reaction score
588
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The whole m.A.A.d City album
 

Wolves

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,505 posts 349 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
349
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Guurll I'm Kendrick Llama.
 

Kαmi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,036 posts 2,025 reactions
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
14,036
Reaction score
2,025
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lmao, I just don't understand why he can't say eifel towER, 72 houR, or lead showER lmao cracks me

Eiffel Tower= Big ass ****in D
72 hours= ****in for a long ass time.
Lead shower= A whole lotta bullets.

I find it funny too, I love when Kendrick cuts up on a song.
 

Akademic

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,013 posts 186 reactions
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
186
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Ronald Reagan Era dope song.
 

Ryuma720

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,941 posts 129 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2014
Messages
1,941
Reaction score
129
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
King Kunta, ***** Don't Kill My Vibe, Control verse, I, ADHD, and etc

He's my top 3 rappers along with Drake & Yeezy
 

Kaneki Kun

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,019 posts 474 reactions
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Messages
5,019
Reaction score
474
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know you said Kendrick Lamar song but his part in Blessed is one of my favorite verses from him.
[video=youtube;fj86Zx4lZcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj86Zx4lZcY[/video]
ADHD is my favorite.
Now if I had to say something else (In no particular order):
Buried Alive
**** your Ethnicity.
Rigamortis.
Blow my high.
No Makeup.
Ronald Regan Era.
The Spiteful Chant.
Keisha's song.
Cartoons and Cereal.
Swimming Pools.
Backstreet freesyle.
MAAD City.
Alright.
Mortal Man.
Wesley's theory.
King Kunta.
The Blacker the Berry.
You ain't gotta lie.
 
Last edited:

King Kendrick

Banned
Veteran
3,594 posts 288 reactions
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
288
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mortal Man, Sing About me .
 

JStar King

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,958 posts 791 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2014
Messages
8,958
Reaction score
791
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
MAAD City.

[video=youtube;sQpUlDOHkIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQpUlDOHkIE&app[/video]
 

Punk Hazard

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
59,558 posts 4,736 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
59,558
Reaction score
4,736
Status
Online
Activity Streak
Mortal Man, Sing About Me and Wesley's Theory.
 

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,625 posts 2,033 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
H.O.C, H.O.C, H.O.C,
All the real smokers give me H.O.C,
All the real smokers give me H.O.C...
​
 

NarutoHD

Member
181 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jun 2, 2014
Messages
181
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
look out for detox swimming pools the blacker the berry
 

SonictheHedgehog

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,656 posts 450 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2011
Messages
5,656
Reaction score
450
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Sing About Me is up there but I f*ck w/ the verse he kicked on Big Pooh's shit.
 
Top