Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First thing is first, what is kenjutsu, and why do you want to learn it?
Kenjutsu is art of sword fighting and one of most respected art .kenjutsu is mostly used for fighting and defending from danger this art is not easy or difficult to learn and one who mastered in kenjutsu got upper hand in fighting and this art become deadly weapon during difficult stages.In NV u an add elements in sword via chakara and make him more deadly in fighting. This art consume less energy and chakara and do more damage during fighting.

I want to learn kenjutsu because i love sword fighting

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good, I like that, I like that a lot.

Okay now I want you to attack my clone using your blade, I want you to explain to me while attacking my clone, how you want to go about it, remember to attack him, use creative moves and stances, I need you to be as detailed as you can, like you're trying to kill my clone. GO!"

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Good, I like that, I like that a lot.

Okay now I want you to attack my clone using your blade, I want you to explain to me while attacking my clone, how you want to go about it, remember to attack him, use creative moves and stances, I need you to be as detailed as you can, like you're trying to kill my clone. GO!"
Jin seeing nathan clone that stand right front of him. Jin grab his sword run toward clone while running jin put hand pocket and take out some kunai & shuriken and throw toward clone with kunai & shuriken jin also throw smoke bomb while clone blocking ninja tools the smoke bomb hit the ground and explode and it create smoke over the ground jin take advantage of smoke and cut sensei clone in two half .

"Sorry for late reply":shy:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's begin!

(Ken Rendan no Jutsu) - Sword Barrage Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 25
Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Pretty much all you have to do is, get in close and take out your sword, deal about 5 or so slashes in any direction on your targets body; once you have completed and dealt the slashes, deal a powerful final slash where ever you want, I would personally use the make the final strike down the middle of his body.

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's begin!

Description: With this technique, the user will make a sequence of slashes with their sword and finishes with a powerful final slash dealing liberal damage to their enemy.

Pretty much all you have to do is, get in close and take out your sword, deal about 5 or so slashes in any direction on your targets body; once you have completed and dealt the slashes, deal a powerful final slash where ever you want, I would personally use the make the final strike down the middle of his body.

jin take out his sword on his right hand then he take a position and start slashing a sword on North direction after 4-5 slashes then jin put left hand under the right hand when both hand hold the sword jin strike a powerful slash horizontally with full force to cut the middle body.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not bad, could be better. Try better with this technique.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Go towards your target and perform a simple forward punch and repeat the punching for a few times, then once you have completed that, grab out your sword and perform two slashes anyway you want, at your target. This technique is simple yet effective for such a low ranked technique, and can be used in many combos.

God Of Destruction

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not bad, could be better. Try better with this technique.

(Ikari Nomikomu no Jutsu) - Fury Swallow Technique
Description: The user punches the opponent a few times and finishes them with two final slashes with their blade or sword.

Go towards your target and perform a simple forward punch and repeat the punching for a few times, then once you have completed that, grab out your sword and perform two slashes anyway you want, at your target. This technique is simple yet effective for such a low ranked technique, and can be used in many combos.
jin run toward target and start punching opponent for few times after that jin grab the sword and perform a two slash on chest in X style.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
jin run toward target and start punching opponent for few times after that jin grab the sword and perform a two slash on chest in X style.
No, much more detail, and effort into your replies. Like which hand you used to punch, and how many times, as well as where you hit your target with what hand... Kenjutsu and taijutsu require you to use as much detail as you can, so there is no confusion.

Reactions: Cyber