KCM Naruto vs. SM Madara

Contrivance

Member
61 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto is on good terms with Kurama. Madara is blind. Both have killing intent.

Location: Alliance vs. Juubi.
Distance: 50 meters.
Restrictions: Mokuton for Madara. Clones and Rasengan variants for Naruto.

Who wins?

EDIT: Mads also doesn't get his Susanoo.
 
Last edited:

Quanta

Member
271 posts 42 reactions
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
271
Reaction score
42
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara still has legged susanoo right? I'll give this to him.

He still wins w/o it.
 
Last edited:

Contrivance

Member
61 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara still has legged susanoo right? I'll give this to him.

Damn it, I forgot that he could use it without his eyes. I'll edit the OP. Meant this to be a purely taijutsu battle.
 

KidGamer65

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
38,776 posts 2,272 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Messages
38,776
Reaction score
2,272
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Madara shits on him. Better strength, better reflexes, better skill. Better everything tbh. Took hits from 7 Bijuu with no guard up and was still able to move.
 
Last edited:
Top