NarutoX28

Elite
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Gai would literally solo. He cannot contend with someone whose attack speed alone propels hundreds upon hundreds of flames towards his target nigh instantaneously and that level of speed is bolstered through opening the 7th Gates.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

DemonicAvenger

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He gets stomped regardless of the restrictions on him.
If it's JJ fight KCM Naruto he could take it. 7th Gate is really the only threat and Naruto can fight that

*Edit: im assuming 7th Gate has the same manga drawbacks here. I'm not sure if the title is suppose to imply Gai can use 7th Gate as long as he wants, which would be a different story.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If it's JJ fight KCM Naruto he could take it. 7th Gate is really the only threat and Naruto can fight that

*Edit: im assuming 7th Gate has the same manga drawbacks here. I'm not sure if the title is suppose to imply Gai can use 7th Gate as long as he wants, which would be a different story.
I can see that being a possibility. JJ fight Naruto has Kurama's cooperation, so KCM isn't limited and he isn't restricted to 12 clones w/ limited reserves. Ay is too one dimensional to handle clones, and if Naruto plays smart he'd be able to take out Gai. So basically rely on a lot of clones and never come into direct CQC with him.