SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi has his edo feats except for his "immortality".

KCM Naruto is the one from the beginning of the war arc. Not the current one.

Last edited:

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, how big is their speed difference? Itachi didn't seem to have problems keeping up with KCM Naruto in H2H and didn't seem slower than EMS Sasuke by a vast margin.

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, how big is their speed difference? Itachi didn't seem to have problems keeping up with KCM Naruto in H2H and didn't seem slower than EMS Sasuke by a vast margin.
Naruto's striking speed and cqc isn't that impressive in KCM, hes better off in SM for pure hand-to-hand. Itachi is the one who engaged on Naruto in their confrontation, not the other way around (also they were mid-conversation). What Itachi has to worry in this matchup is KCM Naruto's top shunshin speed which managed to dodge V2 Ay, he would not be able to react to a blitz.

In reality CQC would be the death of Itachi due to chakra arms and multiple KCM clones

You must be registered for see images

Reactions: SSStylish

Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins. He was keeping up with him on CQC and since this is beggining of war arc, Naruto is not immune to genjutsu...
And don't come talking with me that he had intel on genjutsu and he won't get caught: he just tought about Nagato's preta path during their fight and decided to blast him with a rasengan
He will get caught. And once he is caught, totsuka blade seals the seal. And for everyone saying Itachi is too slow, he is the only one along Gai who had a 5 on speed in the DB, managing to blitz Hebi Sasuke easily.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi wins this if it's pre-friendly terms Naruto.
I concur, Naruto would be vurenable to genjutsu which would be his downfall and this is speciality of Itachi.

Also even although Naruto know method to dispel genjutsu by stopping chakra flow and overpowering with chakra emission, Itachi would use special type genjutsu known as Tsukuyiomi which would end this.

It is true that Itachi and KCM Naruto were only engaging each other in cqc with maybe one use of Ninjutsu... but we can deduce result based on both Pre Kurama link Kcm Naruto and Itachi performance.

I think it would depend on few things:

1) If Itachi can land Totsuka thrust on Naruto before KCM Naruto moves out of way due to lack of knowledge for example
2) How long Itachi could sustain/keep Susanoo going
3 Could Naruto find out that only chakra arm can grab Yata Mirror and lock it or else Naruto would have no way to harm Itachi.

Because Amaterasu wouldn't work as KCM Naruto would outspeed it.

Anyway I agree.

Post Kurama link KCM Naruto would be win but it would be far from easy win.

Last edited:

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I concur, Naruto would be vurenable to genjutsu which would be his downfall and this is speciality of Itachi.

It is true that Itachi and KCM Naruto were only engaging each other in cqc with maybe one use of Ninjutsu... but we can deduce result based on both Pre Kurama link Kcm Naruto and Itachi performance.

I think it would depend on few things:

1) If Itachi can land Totsuka thrust on Naruto before KCM Naruto moves out of way due to lack of knowledge for example
2) How long Itachi could sustain/keep Susanoo going
3 Could Naruto find out that only chakra arm can grab Yata Mirror and lock it or else Naruto would have no way to harm Itachi.

Because Amaterasu wouldn't work as KCM Naruto would outspeed it.

Anyway I agree.

Post Kurama link KCM Naruto would be win but it would be far from easy win.
I agree with thing dependent variables of this fight. Except;
Edo Itachi can infinitely keep up Susano, which will serve as invulnerability even without Edo invincibility.
Yata Mirror cannot be grabbed because it would adjust to the grab and nullify it.
Amateratsu cannot be dodged against Itachi. Versus Ay, Ay left an after-image and Amateratsu'd direction was not adjusted. KCM Naruto has no such capability, and Itachi's MS is more capable of perception that Sasuke's (so Ama will follow Naruto). KCM Naruto said they wouldn't be able to dodge Amateratsu in the Nagato fight, so it's a manga fact he cannot.

I agree with the rest of your post.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto clowns him even at the beginning of the war. Amaterasu was avoided by someone slower than Naruto in canon, forget about it landing on him here. Multiple clones means he can't land Genjutsu on the original, unless he takes out the clones first. Susanoo gets obliterated by multiple FRS and Itachi gets vaporized along with them.