Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Distance: 50 meters

Intel: Kurama knows about Genjutsu and will break Naruto out ASAP, otherwise none

Who wins?

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto can't get through Susanoo without FRS which can get sent back at him by Ama so Naruto's gonna have to outlast Itachi to beat him while on the otherhand Itachi needs to use his MS jutsu in order to put down Naruto which is gonna drain Itachi and and help make Naruto's victory easier if he doesn't connect so I'd say it could go either way

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi wins unless Naruto can run from Susanoo and Itachi's other attacks until the former runs out of chakra, cause his strongest attacks, COFRS and FRS, can be countered by Amaterasu and Susanoo.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto wins, clones and shunshin counter Tsuku and Ama, don't see how Amaterasu counters FRS except make it stronger so when it explodes it creates a wind/fire explosion like it did last time Amaterasu was used on FRS. I don't think yata mirror can tank COFRS. If nothing else naruto outlasts Susanoo since Itachi gets blitzed if he doesn't keep it up at all times.
Edo Itachi>KCM Naruto>Healthy Itachi>War Arc SM Naruto>Sick Itachi>Pein Arc naruto

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto most likely wins .Amatrasu cant counter multiple RS's used by Naruto and his clones from all angles .Naruto can outlast Susano as welll .

Last edited:

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto wins, clones and shunshin counter Tsuku and Ama, don't see how Amaterasu counters FRS except make it stronger so when it explodes it creates a wind/fire explosion like it did last time Amaterasu was used on FRS. I don't think yata mirror can tank COFRS. If nothing else naruto outlasts Susanoo since Itachi gets blitzed if he doesn't keep it up at all times.
Edo Itachi>KCM Naruto>Healthy Itachi>War Arc SM Naruto>Sick Itachi>Pein Arc naruto
@bold

lol at Itachi gets blitzed

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

He dodged a point blank Sword slice from Bee who canonically was quick enough to counter Minato AND stab/Lariat Sasuke. While being able to shunshin away before Bee and Naruto could recover from their positions.

Itachi should have no issue dodging FRS

@boldunderlined

Manga/databook/Kaguya disagrees

Healthy Itachi wins this mid-high difficulty depending on Itachi means of drawing it out

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk why this claim is so popular, but when Amaterasu hit FRS there was no wind fire explosion. Fire eats wind it doesn't combine with it. Fire can't hurt Itachi so that's how FRS gets countered.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto wins. Has the speed and skill set to avoid Itachi's 1-2 punch of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Once he fails on both it becomes a formality. I see him deteriorating as the fight goes on.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KCM Naruto has the tools to defeat MS Itachi (outlasting him), but the question is whether he'd play his cards right.

In character and without much intel, Naruto is going to keep on coming at Itachi recklessly without any solid strategies. Sure, KCM Naruto can shunshin to avoid whatever Itachi throws at him, but I don't recall him ever attacking while incorporating that shunshin speed that allowed him to avoid Ay's V2 punch. Itachi can take him on just fine in CQC per canon, and Tsukiyomi one shots. Kage Bunshins and FRS are handled with Susano'o.

Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto ahs enough chakra to fight Itachi using clones and prolong the battle and making Itachi rely on his MS abilities which due to his small chakra levels would run much sooner than Naruto's. KCM Naruto has a shot at this.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i dont see itachi beating 11 kcm clones. nor do i see itachi outlasting him. Healthy or otherwise. Kcm wins. itachi lacks the tools to tag him and without susanoo constantly up he'd die

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For Naruto to win he'd have to rely on his shadow clones and Summoning Jutsu, which he did easily to combat the Susanoo. Itachi still has the Totskua Blade and Yata Mirror as well, but the Genjutsu maybe a non factor because of the shadow clones, so we'd have to see

Reactions: Uverdore9