Lariatoo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Distance: Same as always, one sitting in the other statue's head.
Intel: Manga at that point
Conditions: This is Kabuto fight Sasuke, só no PS or legged Susanoo. This is Nagato fight Naruto, so no friendship with Kurama or mini TBB
Restrictions: Kurama can't break free

Who wins?

You must be registered for see images

Vanto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll be probably all about defeating Susanoo, Sasuke's EMS could help him to keep tract of Naruto but he's way too fast and strong to handle in Taijutsu, the extras arms and the likes could also help, not to mention that the clones would gang up on him.

When Sasuke enters Susanoo, he's not extremely darn mobile, while I believe that Naruto could possibly break the Susanoo (not in one casual hit, mind you), the Kagutsuchi would make such an operation dangerous and he's still no Tsunade or Ay. I believe that he could probably burst it with a Rasenshuriken, use the Food Cart Destroyer (still dangerous coz of Kagutsuchi) or use chakra arm to Rasengan his face at a relatively safe distance, while preventing the black fire from propagating too much.

I'm a bit of a noob tho, feel free to correct me.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke can win. High diff.

-EMS V4 Susanoo tanks Rasen Shuriken.
-Enton Magatama turn back any FRS tossed from the front.
-Anything tossed from the back gets hit by an Amaterasu sweep.

Eventually the atmosphere heats up and Kirin obliterates him.

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can win. High diff.

-EMS V4 Susanoo tanks Rasen Shuriken.
-Enton Magatama turn back any FRS tossed from the front.
-Anything tossed from the back gets hit by an Amaterasu sweep.

Eventually the atmosphere heats up and Kirin obliterates him.
Amaterasu sweep? Are you sure it just won't be blown away if it can't match Rasenshuriken's chakra ratio? I remember arguing this fight with you before and you saying this, or something to that degree.

Last edited:

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Amaterasu sweep? Are you sure it just won't be blown away if it can't match Rasenshuriken's chakra ratio? I remember arguing this fight with you before and you saying this, or something to that degree.
It would, but I'm sure Amaterasu carries more flame and chakra than the Enton balls that canonically consumed FRS.

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would, but I'm sure Amaterasu carries more flame and chakra than the Enton balls that canonically consumed FRS.
Yeah, I agree on that point, especially considering Amaterasu used by the likes of EMS Sasuke can be output on tremendous levels.

Sasuke can win with high difficulty.