salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We're obviously not going to agree here, but anyone who's watched the fight knows that Nagato is indeed stronger than all 6 Peins and they can also watch Naruto and Killer Bee vs Itachi and Nagato to see for themselves and they can also read chapters 549-55 to see for themselves and here's the fight as well.

You must be registered for see medias

I'm aware of this, but remember when Preta Path absorbed absorbed Senjutsu a the 2nd time he turned into stone and Naruto can make another cloak as well if he's in KCM well, so logically Preta Path would only absorb KCM to a certain extent as well similar to when Samehada absorbing Bijuu chakra from from Hachibi and yes I'm aware that Kisame dominated, but still.
No he can't, and no he's not. Kabuto admits Nagato had issues and Edo are weaker than living there's no contest. Anyway, you're right we won't agree on this.

Naruto can't do shit, also preta only turned to stone because of the imbalance in senjutsu. Although the imbalance would've affected Naruto's clones meaning Naruto should've turned to stone, but whatever you know how plot pulling happens. Oh and this Naruto doesn't have intel so..

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he can't, and no he's not. Kabuto admits Nagato had issues and Edo are weaker than living there's no contest. Anyway, you're right we won't agree on this.
If this is true then you can scans that back your claims, which you've yet to do, while I have and I showed the fight as well and once again they can watch the fight for themselves and basically you're saying Nagato is weaker than all the Peins when Sage Mode Naruto slammed 2 of his Summoning Jutsus and once again KCM Naruto is stronger than Sage Mode Naruto and he didn't have Intel on the Summoning Jutsus either.

Naruto can't do shit, also preta only turned to stone because of the imbalance in senjutsu. Although the imbalance would've affected Naruto's clones meaning Naruto should've turned to stone, but whatever you know how plot pulling happens. Oh and this Naruto doesn't have intel so..
That doesn't change the fact that Preta Path has a limit when it comes to absorbing chakra. In fact that proves my point even further because the Kyubii Chakra is much more powerful than Toad Sage Mode and anyone whose watched the show for a long time knows this and that Nagato is stronger than all the Peins.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If this is true then you can scans that back your claims, which you've yet to do, while I have and I showed the fight as well and once again they can watch the fight for themselves and basically you're saying Nagato is weaker than all the Peins when Sage Mode Naruto slammed 2 of his Summoning Jutsus and once again KCM Naruto is stronger than Sage Mode Naruto and he didn't have Intel on the Summoning Jutsus either.
You showed an anime fight, as evidence. It's a good thing the manga is canon and not the anime. Fact 1 Nagato was an Edo and Edo's are revived weaker. Fact 2 Nagato had mobility issues as confirmed by Kabuto?

Anyway what're you going to do with the manga scans, when you were denying Viz last time.

That doesn't change the fact that Preta Path has a limit when it comes to absorbing chakra. In fact that proves my point even further because the Kyubii Chakra is much more powerful than Toad Sage Mode and anyone whose watched the show for a long time knows this and that Nagato is stronger than all the Peins.
That's the most silliest thing I've read. The only reason Preta turned into a stone statue was because it was overloaded by imbalanced energy. The paths don't have their own chakra so that point is ridiculous. Much more powerful means f'all when it can be absorbed away so stop being in denial.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You showed an anime fight, as evidence. It's a good thing the manga is canon and not the anime. Fact 1 Nagato was an Edo and Edo's are revived weaker. Fact 2 Nagato had mobility issues as confirmed by Kabuto?

Anyway what're you going to do with the manga scans, when you were denying Viz last time.
I also gave a reference on the manga, which are chapters 549-55, which is the actual and you didn't watch the video either because that's how the fight was in the manga and you've yet to prove either and now I now understand that you were talking and once again the chapters are 549-55.

In response to VIZ I was talking about how they've gotten translations wrong and not about feats and VIZ doesn't create manga pages. They translate them and not always accurately either and I'm not the only one who thinks so either and all anyone has to do is Google VIZ mistranslations and they'll see for themselves.

I'm aware that Nagato had mobility issues going back to his fight against Hanzo, but that doesn't make him weaker than 6 Paths and I at least gave references to back up my claim, which you've yet to do and both in the manga and anime it was shown that Nagato had all of the abilities of the 6 Peins, which indicates that he was stronger than all of them.

That's the most silliest thing I've read. The only reason Preta turned into a stone statue was because it was overloaded by imbalanced energy. The paths don't have their own chakra so that point is ridiculous. Much more powerful means f'all when it can be absorbed away so stop being in denial.
What's silly is that you ignore that most experienced readers already know, which is that Nagato was indeed stronger than all of the Peins and the Path and even the Jinchuraki with the Rinnegan and Sharigan were stronger than the Peins as well when Obito was controlling them, which was also shown in the manga and anime as well. Oh and a good reference to start off is chapter 564.