KCM Naruto vs 6 Paths Pein

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone else made a KCM Naruto vs 6 Path Peins as well, so I thought this would be an interesting battle as well.

Here's the situation.

This is during the Pein and instead of Naruto training for Sage Mode Naruto meets Killer and just obtains KCM 1 and has never even met Fukkasaku.

Stipulations

Naruto has no intel on Pein whatsoever, but can do Summoning Jutsus with KCM 1 and has pretty much the same abilities as well.

Each Pein has their abilities and KCM Naruto can use SC, while Kurama siphoning his chakra isn't a factor either.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair Nagato was stronger than all of the Peins and I'm talking about the Pein Dolls here.
But you said yourself Naruto has 0 intel on the pain. With all 6 pains being active I find it extremely hard to believe Naruto can win this. One could argue he learns as he fights but its a matter of how long will he last.

When Naruto fought Pain during the Pain arc
Naruto had on his side:

Full intel
Spare SM clones
All summons with Intel
Deva Path disabled

The fact that its 100% kill intent Pains Naruto doesn't stand a chance. KCM increases his speed and firepower but with 6 way vision and an entire arsenal that limits mobility / Chakra. Pains take this.

If you think he does explain the following:

Naruto counter to:

Multiplying Cerberus (Critical threat)
Deva Path
Preta
Asura
Bomb Bird

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
  • Haha
Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you said yourself Naruto has 0 intel on the pain. With all 6 pains being active I find it extremely hard to believe Naruto can win this. One could argue he learns as he fights but its a matter of how long will he last.

Naruto had on his side:

Full intel
Spare SM clones
All summons with Intel
Deva Path disabled

The fact that its 100% kill intent Pains Naruto doesn't stand a chance. KCM increases his speed and firepower but with 6 way vision and an entire arsenal that limits mobility / Chakra. Pains take this.

Naruto counter to:

Deva Path
Preta
Asura
Bomb Bird
He should only have to place he’s arms in the ground, if six tail was able to withstand it and even break through KCM should since it’s supposed to be a stronger form

Preta can be handle with shadow clothes, he wasn’t able to summon to many when he was in SM because it was still new. More then likely he would use his shadow clones to gather inter first like he usually do, push Preta ain’t that hard to beat

Asura is another one that’s not hard to destroy easily if he was blew into pieces with a rasengan and naruto got plenty of tricks up his sleeve to make sure one lands take the fight vs the third raikage for say

Bomb bird and the dogs will be dealt with by his summoning that already fought before because he still can use them only thing they need to do is stall until animal down

I’m 110% positive naruto will start out with shadow clone to see what they can do and plan accordingly, he’s not as dumb like people make him seem and always had good battle plans , plus the fact he sense negative emotions in KCM mean you really can’t get a surprise attack on him

Reactions: Animegoin
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto had killer intent, let's not pretend he was holding back.

Edos are revived inferior and Nagato lacked the mobility of the paths.

@Mellanoma pretty much summed it up.
Nagato is still stronger than all the Peins because Naruto stated he was stronger in KCM than in Sage Mode when they were fighting.
Post automatically merged:

Naruto had on his side:

Full intel
Spare SM clones
All summons with Intel
Deva Path disabled

Naruto counter to:

Deva Path
Preta
Asura
Bomb Bird
That has nothing to do with Intel. I was just stating that Nagato was stronger than all 6 Peins because Naruto stated that he was stronger in KCM than Sage Mode when they were fighting.

Edit here's where Naruto states in chapter 549
You must be registered to see images

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nagato is still stronger than all the Peins because Naruto stated he was stronger in KCM than in Sage Mode when they were fighting.
Naruto was never stronger than Pain in SM, he had intel and pain ws nerfed. The reason is because pain couldn't kill him, apart from the chakra drain he was under.

Reactions: Animegoin
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto was never stronger than Pain in SM, he had intel and pain ws nerfed. The reason is because pain couldn't kill him, apart from the chakra drain he was under.
I didn't say SM Naruto was stronger than Pein. I said that Nagato was stronger than all the 6 Peins because you said that Nagato defeated KCM Naruto easily and my point is that you can't really compare Nagato to the other 6 Peins for that reason.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't say SM Naruto was stronger than Pein. I said that Nagato was stronger than all the 6 Peins because you said that Nagato defeated KCM Naruto easily and my point is that you can't really compare Nagato to the other 6 Peins for that reason.
No, I said Nagato neg diffed pain and that is while lacking mobilty and being revived weaker. The 6 paths of Pain have Nagato's abilities + mobility + alive Nagato's power flowing through them. Therefore, they are superior in combat and ability. And if Nagato scrubbed KCM Naruto then so do the paths.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I said Nagato neg diffed pain and that is while lacking mobilty and being revived weaker. The 6 paths of Pain have Nagato's abilities + mobility + alive Nagato's power flowing through them. Therefore, they are superior in combat and ability. And if Nagato scrubbed KCM Naruto then so do the paths.
They're still weaker than Nagato. Remember, it took Itachi, Killer Bee and KCM Naruto to stop Nagato's Planetary Devastation. Each of the Peins can only use 1 of Nagato's abilities as well.

By this logic Killer Bee wouldn't be able to beat Pein either if he was in full Bijuu Mode even though Hachibi is 2nd to only Kurama when it comes to strongest out of the 9 Bijuu

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're still weaker than Nagato. Remember, it took Itachi, Killer Bee and KCM Naruto to stop Nagato's Planetary Devastation. Each of the Peins can only use 1 of Nagato's abilities as well.

By this logic Killer Bee wouldn't be able to beat Pein either if he was in full Bijuu Mode even though Hachibi is 2nd to only Kurama when it comes to strongest out of the 9 Bijuu
Stopping a planetary devastation isn't proof of anything. The Pain that used it against Naruto originally wasn't trying to kill him. And Nagato was heavily depleted by that point.

Of course Killer Bee wouldn't be able to beat him. Having ome ability each doesn't mean much since they work as a team.

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stopping a planetary devastation isn't proof of anything. The Pain that used it against Naruto originally wasn't trying to kill him. And Nagato was heavily depleted by that point.

Of course Killer Bee wouldn't be able to beat him. Having ome ability each doesn't mean much since they work as a team.

You're basically saying that 6 Peins can defeat Itachi, Killer Bee and KCM Naruto if they teamed up together. This is your logic here and after Planetary Devastation Itachi had to use the Totskua Blade to seal Nagato as well.

Reactions: LightSo6p

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel like kishimoto wouldn’t of made naruto say nagato was way stronger then the other 6 pain if he was equal or a little weaker. It was a point intended right there and it was to show he was in a whole other league, this like saying Kankurō is weaker then his puppets when he is the one that’s actually giving him his chakra

And nagato didn’t really scrub naruto, only thing he was able to do to naruto was try and pull his soul out which he couldn’t, naruto never used his chakra arms to try and escape. You probably would say nagato would just absorb it but I don’t remember it ever being absorbed no matter how many people that he fought with that can absorb chakra so that when only make it fanfic if I’m right

Last edited:
Reactions: ShogunSpiderman89

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're basically saying that 6 Peins can defeat Itachi, Killer Bee and KCM Naruto if they teamed up together. This is your logic here and after Planetary Devastation Itachi had to use the Totskua Blade to seal Nagato as well.
Nope, you're misunderstanding the argument. Itachi would solo them, but he also handled Nagato neg difficulty. The argument is Naruto gets arse raped by the paths. You can't use ABC logic in vs battles.

I feel like kishimoto wouldn’t of made naruto say nagato was way stronger then the other 6 pain if he was equal or a little weaker. It was a point intended right there and it was to show he was in a whole other league, this like saying Kankurō is weaker then his puppets when he is the one that’s actually giving him his chakra

And nagato didn’t really scrub naruto, only thing he was able to do to naruto was try and pull his soul out which he couldn’t, naruto never used his chakra arms to try and escape. You probably would say nagato would just absorb it but I don’t remember it ever being absorbed no matter how many people that he fought with that can absorb chakra so that when only make it fanfic if I’m right
Naruto is a little slow, but Nagato had clear mobility issues. And his objective was to kill Naruto. At the original he had no killing intent as he was trying to capture the 9 tails. And yes Nagato scrubbed him, he was even going to kill him no problem had it not been for Itachi.