0⚔️
Awards

Basic Information
You must be registered for see images

Name : Kaze Hyuga
Nickname : Fujin
Clan : Hyuga

Appearance :
A sharp fellow with white silk like hair, which isn't a usual trait of Hyuga, has left him an outcast. Very white eyes a common trait of Hyuga, the only thing relating him to the Hyuga heritage. With eyebrows resembling blades and a semblance to a deity he is well received by his peers. Usually wearing dark attire to contrast his bright features. He is known to give a cold look whenever in a daze but greets all in a friendly manner.
Personality :
Kaze is a big slacker, with no intention to put in as much effort as his elders tell him to. He is subject to many criticisms however his results prove otherwise saving himself from punishments. His attitude is a displeasure to those within the exalted Hyuga clan, with his looks this lands him the stares of contempt which he brushes aside showing his strong will. He is manipulative and only has his gains as his goal. With no one in the clan properly caring for him he takes to himself and his friend Kenichi who he is fond of due to the similar circumstances and personality that gives him some satisfaction of being with the clan of his lost mother. Calculative to a large degree he does nothing if it isn't beneficial and predicts all possible moves to stay in the upper hand. Those who try to oppress him have no chance of doing so.

Kaze's loyalty to the clan is practically non-existent and only a facade exists, he solely relies on the resources of the clan to train and become better for he has true goals, to not become the weaklings that die like ants, to avenge those who were murdered, even with his ideology of survival of the fittest. He is grateful for all those that took care of him and will do anything within his power to repay this blood debt. For this he needs power from the clan that abandoned his mother, only with her will did he consider seeking them out.

The ideologies of the clan mean jack shit to him, loyalty is for the dogs and men must take matters into their own hands if he wants something to be done. He cares not for the squabbles of the clan and only use it as a spring board for greater things, due to his childhood experiences. The weak only have themselves to blame, it is only when you are strong that you have any rights to anything within the shinobi world. Only due to such brutal times has Kaze developed such a twisted truth of the world however it is this thought alone that gives him the ability to excel and not let anything anchor him down. Losers eat dirt and the winners write history.

Village Info

Land of Birth : Fire Country
WSE clan : Hyuga

Rank//Chakra Info

Ninja Rank : Genin
Speciality : N/A
Elements : Wind

Your Ninjustsu :
Basic Ninjutsu
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Bikoku Ninjutsu) - Shadow Stealth Technique

Description:This jutsu lets the user follow the target covert by concealing the users presence.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique

Chakra:5
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Chakra Cost:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

(Kawarimi no Jutsu) - Change of Body Stance Technique

Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

(Nawanuke No Jutsu) - Escape Skill

Description:Using chakra the user can escape from being tied down(only works with non-chakra ropes).

(Kakuremino No Jutsu) - Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique

Description:The user will pull out a cloak that is pre designed for their use.Then by using ninjutsu they make the cloth blend into the background(Konohamaru used this to follow Naruto in episode 2 and got caught because he was holding the cloak wrong).Skilled ninja can see through this jutsu(Rank c and above)

Background Info

Abandoned at a temple filled with lush green scenery in the middle of the forest out in the wilderness long forgotten by the ages while still housing a fair amount of people living in harmony in their own bubble. Away from the villages, away from the dreaded wars that ensnared all who lie in its path. Since birth Kaze with only a pendant left by his mother within his grasp detailing his name was left abandoned to the hospitality of the ancient temple of which origins were unknown. The temple master described his mother many times a fragile woman with not much to live for, barely surviving she couldn't look after the child herself. Leaving her no choice but to leave Kaze within the care of the Temple to nurture him into a good willed person.

However, misfortune struck, the temple with its small village had been pillaged by rogue ninja that found the secluded paradise filled with treasure and techniques. With their greed they pillaged the village killing those involved and with their prowess demolished all those that stood in their way. Even the woman and children weren't spared. That night without the world realising a small-scale village had been wiped out by the Chakra abusing ninja with red eyes that ravaged the land for their own benefit. With that hatred seeped deep within him he had awakened his dojutsu releasing an amount of chakra within him he had never experienced. The amulet left a message detailing his origins and a way to gain a place to stay. With tears dripping down his face he ran away with the treasures his late master had given him. He became an avenger like so many before however his path to glory was sure to be the bloodiest one.

He would carve his ninja way with his blade to symbolise his viewpoint of the world. He would find the Hyuga clan and with things set in place by his mother, get accepted as one of their own albeit barely. Leaving dissatisfaction in some of the Elders hearts for letting such a black sheep within the exalted Hyuga clan his adventure upwards has only begun.
Other

Scientific Tools : N/A
Artifacts : N/A

Theme Song and Background Music

[video=youtube;-9T5fLmn7rY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9T5fLmn7rY[/video]
Battles

Won : N/A
Lost : N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rohan

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well its my first time RPing, so its my first bio hence why it might look unique probably me doing things wrong O_O , but yh glad to be getting into this even its its a few years too late. Like I have never really joined a forum before either so this is all new to me lmao.

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its my first time RPing, so its my first bio hence why it might look unique probably me doing things wrong O_O , but yh glad to be getting into this even its its a few years too late. Like I have never really joined a forum before either so this is all new to me lmao.
I checked the code of your bio and it's complex. I really liked how you made that Kunai go trough the spoiler. That was very impressive!