Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it will be revealed that kawakii is from the jugo clan it can explain why there dad and him lived in a remote area and why he abused him due to their clans uncontrollable rage.

Might ask why hasnt kawakii exhibited this rage yet amado might of figured how to remove it.

I also see him being enhanced with naruto and sasukes DNA having high chakra reserves with the sharingan.

We know amado can genetically enhance and kawakiis hair does suggest he will be a hybrid.

And seeing the part 1 vote fight looking alot like the original.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well he is a natural snake sage, so Kawaki being the same as him wouldn't add up.
So if I'm understanding your question correctly your saying both them having a sage mode wouldnt make mitsuki unique?

In this series there will be alot of shared abilities and sage mode is one of the necessary modes for top tier future rikudo fighters.

I'm predicting kawakii will have a sharingan but doesnt make sarada any less unique or relevant.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if I'm understanding your question correctly your saying both them having a sage mode wouldnt make mitsuki unique?

In this series there will be alot of shared abilities and sage mode is one of the necessary modes for top tier future rikudo fighters.

I'm predicting kawakii will have a sharingan but doesnt make sarada any less unique or relevant.
I'm saying Snake/Dragon SM. If Kawaki had it, he wouldn't be unique. Kawaki doesn't need any of these power-ups to take a dump on Burpruto. He has his own tech based enhancements and will likely go down that path.

I see your point, I mean Mitsuki was genetically supposed to be unique but it turned out skara were also doing genetic work.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm saying Snake/Dragon SM. If Kawaki had it, he wouldn't be unique. Kawaki doesn't need any of these power-ups to take a dump on Burpruto. He has his own tech based enhancements and will likely go down that path.

I see your point, I mean Mitsuki was genetically supposed to be unique but it turned out skara were also doing genetic work.
I never said he would have dragon sage he should have curse seal since I said u think he will be from jugos clan.

He might get it since I think kawakii will go with oro in the timeskip.

Kawakii will likely be the next hagoromo so will need something to access sage chakra to awaken rsm.

Kawakii versus boruto will be competitive somehow.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said he would have dragon sage he should have curse seal since I said u think he will be from jugos clan.

He might get it since I think kawakii will go with oro in the timeskip.

Kawakii will likely be the next hagoromo so will need something to access sage chakra to awaken rsm.

Kawakii versus boruto will be competitive somehow.
I see well Kaeaki doesn't need anything much more than his tech to slap around Burrito. He has body hardening/modification, he may gain regeneration like Delta, for some reason he doesn't have that. You would think Jigen would gice his new vessel that, no?
anyhow, Burrito is the one that will need power-ups to catch up to him.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see well Kaeaki doesn't need anything much more than his tech to slap around Burrito. He has body hardening/modification, he may gain regeneration like Delta, for some reason he doesn't have that. You would think Jigen would gice his new vessel that, no?
anyhow, Burrito is the one that will need power-ups to catch up to him.
He might be upgraded soon by amado ti get regeneration amado might of not given it to him so isshikis new body us too strong but would be overkill if he was given it.

Think the scientific tech he has now is enough.