Kawaki ?

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is my first thread so be easy with me please. But I was thinking were could the manga go after Naruto ended I mean they gave Naruto and Sasuke all the power in the narutoverse right. But then we see this Kawaki. So im thinking what could this be and what did he do Naruto and Sasuke. So I see theories on him being another Otsutsuki but that will be boring right done that before. so Something new right . Im betting on Kawaki being a Uzamaki ....wait think about it.He tells Boruto im going to send you were the 7Th is. Lets think about that Naruto and Sasuke are god level shinobi so to think that Naruto is dead and weres Sasuke now with Konoho in disarray. The Uzamaki clan were known for what exactly .... sealing technique right. Its much more believable that Naaruto has been sealed away somewhere and Sasuke is trying to find him cause his rennigan allows him to travel threw dimensions.in the absence of them buruto has to step up and protect home like sasuke told him fighting kinshiki.why a Uzamaki lets look at history. uzamaki are distant cousins of the Senju correct. Other countries got together to destroy them cause they feared them. We know there are Uzamaki spread out in the world we have seen Nagato and Karin not to mention Tsunade is part Uzamaki. Now the seals on Kawaki ? burutos arms what are they and why haven't we seen this jutsu before cause we haven't seen much about this clan .who do what SEALS. I think he is a Uzamaki decendent who has a grudge against the leaf cause they didn't help the land of whirlpools when it was attacked. Someone trained him in sealing and taught him the Uzamaki jutsu in the shadows taught him his history and feed the hatred of who they felt responsible for not coming to there aid when needed "The Leaf Village" .somewhere Buruto will learn these uzamaki jutsu also maybe from the same sensei.I Just wanted to voice my theory like I said its my first post and im sure you all will contradict my theory but iys my opinion and would actually refresh the series for us.

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Couldn't you try to space out your sentences after 5 lines or so?

Your thread shows an impressive level of thinking. I should rep you for your intrepidness to voice your theory

Now,

To answer your question:

No.

For starters his hair doesn't give off the Uzumaki lineage. The Uzumaki are known for having red hair. Naruto was half-blood

Kawaki's clothing doesn't give that air either and the tattoo's tell me he's from a different clan, although we can't be entirely sure since clansmen tend to experience really big physical changes. Like the Uchiha in the future generation may be renowned for blue hair; just an example

If Kawaki IS indeed Uzumaki, I'm not sure he would even be a villain.
Although during the wars Konoha didn't send help to neighboring villages for support, they did keep contact with the Uzumaki clan, and were on good terms in their books. Demonstrated by their willingness to offer up their most worthy shinobi to be the vesselvof the nine-tails.

If any reason for Kawaki's resentment for the village, it could be because he just wants to end the era of shinobi; where chakra is a source of power. He may want to start it anew, maybe because his parents or someone he loved got killed by a shinobi from Konoha or another village, by eradicating the leaders, along with the followers, that is, the inhabitants

But then this is just speculation. Kishi hasn't given us much to build upon anyways

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew the red hair would come up but we have to consider the bloodline has been watered down Naruto and tsunade both have blonde hair and Uzamaki blood. With the few Uzamaki we have seen I doubt they would mate with others and meet and blend in with the clans they settle in.His hatred could be the way he sees things cuase some how Buruto has the same power he has and maybe learn from the same person like Naruto left and trained with different people i.e. Jaraya, the toads, killer bee etc...

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I knew the red hair would come up but we have to consider the bloodline has been watered down Naruto and tsunade both have blonde hair and Uzamaki blood. With the few Uzamaki we have seen I doubt they would mate with others and meet and blend in with the clans they settle in.His hatred could be the way he sees things cuase some how Buruto has the same power he has and maybe learn from the same person like Naruto left and trained with different people i.e. Jaraya, the toads, killer bee etc...
So this thread stands to reason as to why Kawaki is an Uzumaki?

But you don't have enough evidence.

I have supporting evidence that he mightn't be.

1. He doesn't have to be to be an Uzumaki to be strong as to destroy a whole village's infrastructure

2. He has a mix of black and yellow hair. That's too far off. He's definitely from a different clan, but unlikely related to an Otsutsuki (remember Kishi loves giving his Otsutsuki characters cool extraordinary clothes). Kawaki's wearing in the same fashion as Boruto

3. His eyes are blue (that's another he isn't an Uzumaki)

But if we consider his face: he does look like Naruto on so many levels

The structure of his face and his blonde hair

That Naruto was insatiable I tell you.

But seriously, Kawaki's chances he's Uzumaki are slim

May I enquire you put it more coherently/simply/plainly as to why Kawaki is an Uzumaki?

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im getting it together as I stated this my first thread so my punctuation and spacing game might not be on point. I just know it has to be something different then the same stick and the writters have to give life back and the Uzamaki clan is a ggod way to go. I know we got the pain arc "my fav" but we really never got anything on this clan in debt. Kawaki and buruto has some type of seals they release when they get ready to fight that was my hint cause who does seals? I really cant say about the hair cause genetics don't really apply in a anime but logic and imagination does.they say the other nations banded together to get rid of them cause they feared the power they had. Now we see Konoho destroyed now the last person to destroy Konoho solo dolo was Nagato and he was a Uzamaki too. I guess im being hopeful but its what I came up with after reading all the theories on reddit about him being another otosuski or Oro experiment.

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im getting it together as I stated this my first thread so my punctuation and spacing game might not be on point. I just know it has to be something different then the same stick and the writters have to give life back and the Uzamaki clan is a ggod way to go. I know we got the pain arc "my fav" but we really never got anything on this clan in debt. Kawaki and buruto has some type of seals they release when they get ready to fight that was my hint cause who does seals? I really cant say about the hair cause genetics don't really apply in a anime but logic and imagination does.they say the other nations banded together to get rid of them cause they feared the power they had. Now we see Konoho destroyed now the last person to destroy Konoho solo dolo was Nagato and he was a Uzamaki too. I guess im being hopeful but its what I came up with after reading all the theories on reddit about him being another otosuski or Oro experiment.
That's a childish way to think. They may have gotten it right. Oro has been appearing a lot in the series lately: and from the looks of it; he's adamant to give up his dream of acquiring universal power; by his constant appearances Kishi might be hinting he's still relevant to the story, and the only way he could be revived is by being the monster that creates Kawaki. That's the only sensible explanation to "Kawaki's brokenness"

Last edited:

Amazeballs

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto manga isn't going to follow the same mythology as the Naruto manga. The Naruto manga was all about healing the wounds of the past, so the final villain took things back to the literal beginning of all conflicts. Chakra and Ninjutsu represented military power, and the various Shinobi wars represented the advancement from feudalism, to nation states, and finally to a globalized society.

The Boruto manga has started off with a far greater emphasis on technology. It's more centered on the future; already, traditional Shinobi culture has been painted as a thing of the past. There are many examples of the new generation taking their training/responsibilities lightly, or breaking long-held traditions. Sasuke is seen as a very "old-school" shinobi, and he has made the argument that the soul of a "Shinobi" remains the same with each generation.. but I believe that Boruto's struggle will be upholding that spirit of honor and courage to meet the challenges of the future.

All of this being said, we have very little context for Kawaki's character, but already he has said "It's the end.. of Shinobi." And Boruto responded with "I am still a Shinobi." So we know that the "past vs future" element will be prevalent in the Boruto manga. But rather than present shinobi facing ghosts of the past (Madara/Kaguya/cycle of hatred/reincarnations), we'll see the present generation facing issues related to the "future" (technology, new ideals/radicals, etc).

I believe that the Ootsutsuki villains in the Boruto movie were meant to tie in the Naruto manga with the Boruto manga. It put the Ootsutsuki arc to rest, while teaching Boruto a lesson about hard work vs easy "cheats" (since Momo's ability mirrored the device Boruto used to cheat in the Chunin exam). I don't think the Boruto manga will center on the "SO6P" mythology the way that Naruto did towards the end. I don't think we'll see any more villains with Sharingan/Rinnegan, and they probably won't have the goal of capturing all of the Bijuu. No more Hashirama cells, either.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't you try to space out your sentences after 5 lines or so?

Your thread shows an impressive level of thinking. I should rep you for your intrepidness to voice your theory

Now,

To answer your question:

No.

For starters his hair doesn't give off the Uzumaki lineage. The Uzumaki are known for having red hair. Naruto was half-blood

Kawaki's clothing doesn't give that air either and the tattoo's tell me he's from a different clan, although we can't be entirely sure since clansmen tend to experience really big physical changes. Like the Uchiha in the future generation may be renowned for blue hair; just an example

If Kawaki IS indeed Uzumaki, I'm not sure he would even be a villain.
Although during the wars Konoha didn't send help to neighboring villages for support, they did keep contact with the Uzumaki clan, and were on good terms in their books. Demonstrated by their willingness to offer up their most worthy shinobi to be the vesselvof the nine-tails.

If any reason for Kawaki's resentment for the village, it could be because he just wants to end the era of shinobi; where chakra is a source of power. He may want to start it anew, maybe because his parents or someone he loved got killed by a shinobi from Konoha or another village, by eradicating the leaders, along with the followers, that is, the inhabitants

But then this is just speculation. Kishi hasn't given us much to build upon anyways
Doubtful those are clan tattoos as Boruto has the same tattoos. Kawaki has red-black tattoos and Boruto has blue-black tattoos. The similar tattoos suggest that they are using similar powers or got it from the same source.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Boruto manga isn't going to follow the same mythology as the Naruto manga. The Naruto manga was all about healing the wounds of the past, so the final villain took things back to the literal beginning of all conflicts. Chakra and Ninjutsu represented military power, and the various Shinobi wars represented the advancement from feudalism, to nation states, and finally to a globalized society.

The Boruto manga has started off with a far greater emphasis on technology. It's more centered on the future; already, traditional Shinobi culture has been painted as a thing of the past. There are many examples of the new generation taking their training/responsibilities lightly, or breaking long-held traditions. Sasuke is seen as a very "old-school" shinobi, and he has made the argument that the soul of a "Shinobi" remains the same with each generation.. but I believe that Boruto's struggle will be upholding that spirit of honor and courage to meet the challenges of the future.

All of this being said, we have very little context for Kawaki's character, but already he has said "It's the end.. of Shinobi." And Boruto responded with "I am still a Shinobi." So we know that the "past vs future" element will be prevalent in the Boruto manga. But rather than present shinobi facing ghosts of the past (Madara/Kaguya/cycle of hatred/reincarnations), we'll see the present generation facing issues related to the "future" (technology, new ideals/radicals, etc).

I believe that the Ootsutsuki villains in the Boruto movie were meant to tie in the Naruto manga with the Boruto manga. It put the Ootsutsuki arc to rest, while teaching Boruto a lesson about hard work vs easy "cheats" (since Momo's ability mirrored the device Boruto used to cheat in the Chunin exam). I don't think the Boruto manga will center on the "SO6P" mythology the way that Naruto did towards the end. I don't think we'll see any more villains with Sharingan/Rinnegan, and they probably won't have the goal of capturing all of the Bijuu. No more Hashirama cells, either.
This That's who Kawaki is a modern *ninja* he wants to end the old Ninja system and start a new one . To me thats confirmed through the lines he said and Boruto's respond

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nice toery i almost agreee..
After this much time I’m actually thinking opposite now . I think the villain will be Boruto instead for f kawaki we only saw a glimpse plus buro had on that headband with konaho stumble scratched out maybe he a rogue and he who destroyed the village with momo controlling him and kawaki defending the village and he sent naruto off cause naruto don’t have katana anymore and can’t fight on or with them

• Angry
Reactions: Infant and minamoto

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After this much time I’m actually thinking opposite now . I think the villain will be Boruto instead for f kawaki we only saw a glimpse plus buro had on that headband with konaho stumble scratched out maybe he a rogue and he who destroyed the village with momo controlling him and kawaki defending the village and he sent naruto off cause naruto don’t have katana anymore and can’t fight on or with them
"Where I sent your father" = same place = same side/team.

Naruto was definitely on the side of Boruto there, but maybe it's a simple clash of ideals and not being enemies. There is also a third possibility, based on how the original Naruto would have ended.

• Angry

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Naruto was definitely on the side of Boruto there, but maybe it's a simple clash of ideals and not being enemies. There is also a third possibility, based on how the original Naruto would have ended.
r u read 1 piece manga??????..

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Could be Naruto was there to save his son or mediate between the 2 and kawaki just moved him out the way. But if kawaki karma gone then Byro the last with it besides code and his crew

• Wow

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could be Naruto was there to save his son or mediate between the 2 and kawaki just moved him out the way. But if kawaki karma gone then Byro the last with it besides code and his crew
i have a frend who is a afro samurai and can use afriken haki..
Post automatically merged:

No, perhaps not yet.

It will take time before I can properly digest that one. What are you up to these days?
bro ifnant give it a try.. at least read teh 1st 100 chapters ya'll tefinitly like it..

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto saving Boruto or being moved elsewhere by Kawaki makes Kawaki the enemy to whatever wishes Naruto has.