KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is this even a thing.... Kawaki simply said I'll send you to the same place as the 7th. While i do agree this does make it seem like nardo was defeated and killed, no where it is even implied that kawaki is the one that did it, for all we know he can be a pawn in someone else's grand scheme...... Like obito lol

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is this even a thing.... Kawaki simply said I'll send you to the same place as the 7th. While i do agree this does make it seem like nardo was defeated and killed, no where it is even implied that kawaki is the one that did it, for all we know he can be a pawn in someone else's grand scheme...... Like obito lol
My money is on orochimaru.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My money is on orochimaru.
This could be legit considering the cm tattoo theories. Although imo I think oro has been turned to good for good lol I personally think the tattoos are just a synthetic creation of the times for more power(like the wrist band device. I could be utterly wrong though so we'll just have to wait and see

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This could be legit considering the cm tattoo theories. Although imo I think oro has been turned to good for good lol I personally think the tattoos are just a synthetic creation of the times for more power(like the wrist band device. I could be utterly wrong though so we'll just have to wait and see
Honestly, him being a "good" guy now seems really out of character and a cop out. i'll stop there tho since people already made threads on oro still being a bad guy. I guess that's possible but it's a little hard to imagine what kind of abilities it'd have.