pulkit singh

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to the new writer kawaki will kill or at least for sure he will defeat Naruto and only one who is capable of doing this is Madara or kaguya or Sasuke .As we see in the starting of this new manga that everything has been destroyed by kawaki and the only guy who's left to fight him is Boruto this means that he has defeated both Naruto and Sasuke .Which shows that he is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke.Hence he's stronger than Madara.

NINE SAILS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you mean SO6P Madara because both Naruto and Sasuke had major trouble against him although Gai came close to beating SO6P Madara he failed and it doesn't help that Kaguya was an asspull since Kishi wrote them into a corner but other than that how can Kawaki even hope to match Naruto and Sasuke with all their years of experience and power ups I know Naruto is rusty but Sasuke has improved greatly with that rinnengan.Also Naruto and Sasuke only sealed Kaguya they never actually defeated her.

Last edited:

God Of NarutoBase

Regular
Kin
21💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He doesn't have to be necessarily stronger. He could just have really hax abilities like kamui. What if he could stop time??=gg anyone. Too bad we wont get to see more new content until next year,probably.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmfao if Kawaki was stronger than Madara or Kaguya, he wouldn't even lose his time with Boruto
This what I saw with some thread creators. They never think deeply before posting a thread.

Thats why I dont posted a lot of thread. Only if it necessary bcus nothing much to discuss here at best it just exposing your own stupidity or incompetency.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you have a proof that Kawaki fight both Naruto and Sasuke ??? I think Sasuke wasn't there ... So no ; Kawaki isn't stronger than Kaguya or Madara
He doesn't have to be necessarily stronger. He could just have really hax abilities like kamui. What if he could stop time??=gg anyone. Too bad we wont get to see more new content until next year,probably.
No ; because he got no dojutsu .... I think it's all related to those tattoos ... Seems he has a huge amount of chakra (I think Oro's new CM)