DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ll never accept a outsider that steals the spot light from Characters and their kids that’s been around from the beginning.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series is called "Boruto", not "Konoha". Not every major character needs to be from Konoha.

Also, Kawaki doesn't really try to act like a tough guy. He has just been hardened by his life's circumstances.

For crying out loud, the dude was...

1. Beaten and abused by his father as a kid.

2. Sold off to Jigen who then experimented on him and beat him some more.

3. On top of all that, he's got aliens who are literally trying to revive themselves in his body and even feed him to a juubi!

I don't know about you, but I would say that all of that warrants Kawaki's demeanor, as well as the protection that he needs from Konoha. If anything, I'd say that it is commendable that Kawaki has become the person that he currently is given his life up to this point.

Now tell me: If you were in Kawaki's shoes, do you think that you would be all happy go lucky? Do you think that you wouldn't need some protection? Do you believe that you could just solo Kara, the Otsutsuki and maybe even the juubi all on your own?

Reactions: Rinnebel

Rinnebel

Kin
557💸
Kumi
2,451💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The series is called "Boruto", not "Konoha". Not every major character needs to be from Konoha.

Also, Kawaki doesn't really try to act like a tough guy. He has just been hardened by his life's circumstances.

For crying out loud, the dude was...

1. Beaten and abused by his father as a kid.

2. Sold off to Jigen who then experimented on him and beat him some more.

3. On top of all that, he's got aliens who are literally trying to revive themselves in his body and even feed him to a juubi!

I don't know about you, but I would say that all of that warrants Kawaki's demeanor, as well as the protection that he needs from Konoha. If anything, I'd say that it is commendable that Kawaki has become the person that he currently is given his life up to this point.

Now tell me: If you were in Kawaki's shoes, do you think that you would be all happy go lucky? Do you think that you wouldn't need some protection? Do you believe that you could just solo Kara, the Otsutsuki and maybe even the juubi all on your own?
Tell em sis. Tell em. All this boo-hooing for nada.

Reactions: Sarada got pantsed
Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell em sis. Tell em. All this boo-hooing for nada.
Lol, despite my username and avatar, I am actually a male. I came up with the name Sarada got Pantsed because I thought it was funny and I wanted to see how people would react to the name and the avatar that I had at the time. The mods made me take that avatar down though.

Reactions: Rinnebel