Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of you guys will probably say this "Naruto possess power beyond the reach of any alive ninja, and he cannot be defeated or killed that easily". This post is about the possibility of Kawaki defeating Naruto (not killing him,) but winning in a battle.

Be honest, does it makes sense if Kawaki just arrived to meet Naruto and then suddenly sends him to another dimension? Naruto won't be letting him doing that, so they have to battle.

Tell me, what can Naruto do to Kama's seal? Most of Naruto's attack consist of Ninjutsu, and this is advantage for Kawaki who already gained the Kama seal on him. He can absorb Naruto's powerful attacks and release it back with more large scale attacks.

Lol, honestly, Naruto seemed to have peeked around the age of 17. They have already mentioned that Naruto's abilities are rusty since he rarely involves himself in combat, and Sasuke is rarely ever in the village so it would not surprise us if he is away during the destruction of Konoha period. Let's assume Kawaki will be battling Naruto alone outside Konoha must be possible as well.

Kawaki could have had help from Kara (definitely), leading a revolution against all of ninja kind, or started a civil war which would have destroyed the village from the inside while he is battling against Naruto. Kawaki and Boruto also look to have received multiple power boosts, and not only Kama seal. Say whatever you want, but this is true, Kawaki can be a great match against Naruto, and we don't know what more he will play further though.

Last edited:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think a great send off for naruto would be a fight against Kawaki and at least one other member of Kara. Naruto didn’t peak at VOTE 2, we saw in the Last how much his taijutsu skills improved when he took down a horde of puppets on his own that easily defeated Hiashi and his guards, who were all taijutsu masters. I’m the boruto manga we see that naruto expanded his arsenal of ninjutsu with his earth wall and since he received the six paths sage mode he’s had an affinity for all 5 natures. Throw the sick kenjutsu he showed off in the boruto movie against fused momoshiki and the prosthetic ninja tool arm and despite whether or not narutos unleashing massive scaled ninjustu, he’s still a hokage and not something to be trifled with. If he’s gonna be killed it’s gonna take a lot, karma seal or not.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think a great send off for naruto would be a fight against Kawaki and at least one other member of Kara. Naruto didn’t peak at VOTE 2, we saw in the Last how much his taijutsu skills improved when he took down a horde of puppets on his own that easily defeated Hiashi and his guards, who were all taijutsu masters. I’m the boruto manga we see that naruto expanded his arsenal of ninjutsu with his earth wall and since he received the six paths sage mode he’s had an affinity for all 5 natures. Throw the sick kenjutsu he showed off in the boruto movie against fused momoshiki and the prosthetic ninja tool arm and despite whether or not narutos unleashing massive scaled ninjustu, he’s still a hokage and not something to be trifled with. If he’s gonna be killed it’s gonna take a lot, karma seal or not.
Then how can you explain Kawaki sending Naruto to another dimension? He must have defeated him in order for him to do that against Naruto tbh.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then how can you explain Kawaki sending Naruto to another dimension? He must have defeated him in order for him to do that against Naruto tbh.
He never said he did it or did it alone. Only he would send Boruto to the next world to meet his dad or some such. For all we know all of Kara or maybe another Otsutsuki in the shadows took him out if he is indeed dead.

Maybe Kawaki defeated with another person as you mentioned. Or maybe future/present Kawaki is just that strong.

Hell maybe Sasuke did it. You wanna take down a Shinobi god. Use/control the other Shinobi god.

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He never said he did it or did it alone. Only he would send Boruto to the next world to meet his dad or some such. For all we know all of Kara or maybe another Otsutsuki in the shadows took him out if he is indeed dead.

Maybe Kawaki defeated with another person as you mentioned. Or maybe future/present Kawaki is just that strong.

Hell maybe Sasuke did it. You wanna take down a Shinobi god. Use/control the other Shinobi god.
Yeah, that is a good theory about an Otsutsuki helping Kara to handle Naruto.

I never said Kawaki defeated Naruto with another person, but all I said was that he may battle Naruto outside Konoha and sends Naruto to another dimension as for now.

Maybe someone uses high technology ninjutsu or some sort of powerful tool to defeat Naruto? I actually think that Sasuke's power can be restored in those technologies. It is just a theory, but it is quite possible. What do you think?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing messing up your theory bro, Senjutsu chakra.... it can't be absorbed and if you do, leap frog.... leap, oh you can't? Why, not? Because your stone. Sit frog, sit. Stupid frog.

Let me put it this way... Naruto can control more nature energy than a legion of any other shinobi, thus if any other shinobi was to try and absorb his senjutsu abilities... they'd turn to frog statues immediately. On top of that Naruto can pass his chakra just by touching someones hand. This would conclude that Naruto can turn people into frog statues at whim. How do you beat that?

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Most of you guys will probably say this "Naruto possess power beyond the reach of any alive ninja, and he cannot be defeated or killed that easily". This post is about the possibility of Kawaki defeating Naruto (not killing him,) but winning in a battle.

Be honest, does it makes sense if Kawaki just arrived to meet Naruto and then suddenly sends him to another dimension? Naruto won't be letting him doing that, so they have to battle.

Tell me, what can Naruto do to Kama's seal? Most of Naruto's attack consist of Ninjutsu, and this is advantage for Kawaki who already gained the Kama seal on him. He can absorb Naruto's powerful attacks and release it back with more large scale attacks.

Lol, honestly, Naruto seemed to have peeked around the age of 17. They have already mentioned that Naruto's abilities are rusty since he rarely involves himself in combat, and Sasuke is rarely ever in the village so it would not surprise us if he is away during the destruction of Konoha period. Let's assume Kawaki will be battling Naruto alone outside Konoha must be possible as well.

Kawaki could have had help from Kara (definitely), leading a revolution against all of ninja kind, or started a civil war which would have destroyed the village from the inside while he is battling against Naruto. Kawaki and Boruto also look to have received multiple power boosts, and not only Kama seal. Say whatever you want, but this is true, Kawaki can be a great match against Naruto, and we don't know what more he will play further though.
Dude Kawaki send him to Another dimension because he couldn't defeat him if he was capable of it he would've killed him rather than sending him to Another dimension and about absorbing things Naruto has sage mode and then he could do summoning for genjutsu and his speed is beyond the reach of Kawaki and besides in war Naruto faced opponents before who could've absorbed Jutsu's.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Kawaki really did defeat Naruto, there must be some major plot element to help him ie. ninja tech or Kara or otsutsuki. I don’t see anyone sub high tier otsutsuki defeating naruto in a 1v1 if naruto is fully utilizing all his abilities. Plus, it’d be a seriously badass ending for naruto if he went out fighting a number of extremely powerful opponents. I had a thought that Kara + Kawaki attack naruto and Kawaki is the only one who ends up surviving, hence his encounter with boruto where he says “I’ll send you to the same place as the seventh” and why the leaf village is in absolute shambles

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Karma seal can absorb power , the only way i see it is that Kawaki absorbs Kyuubi power when Naruto enters the kyuubi mode and thats how he defeats him, other way neither Kawaki or Boruto cant be stronger then Sasuke or Naruto

ninjarasengan

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1-Naruto has the same chakra absorption ability now due to his nintech arm.

2-He was rusty(during Sarada's gaiden arc), but he started training again and seeking ways to power himself up in preparation for fighting ootsutsuki.

ThelUchiha

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1-Naruto has the same chakra absorption ability now due to his nintech arm.

2-He was rusty(during Sarada's gaiden arc), but he started training again and seeking ways to power himself up in preparation for fighting ootsutsuki.
Gaiden arc was more of gag. You want to tell me that Sasuke who was moving speed of light while fighting Kinshiki in Kaguya's dimension and couldnt take on Shin in a blink of an eye?

Or even Naruto with all that power with the Kyuubi?