Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally Katsuyu(5%) was thought to be [ ] [ ]​

You must be registered for see images

But that simply doesnt make sense, there is no way 2 of Katsuyu I/II can make up the same space as what 10% did. 10% was shown covering the space of this whole battle right between two god tree branches. [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]

Katsuyu(10%) size completely dwarfs Armored Kurama as its liquid was covering space and more. So again no way two of can make up the space between the branches so it cannot be 5%.

Now 2 Byakugo users can summon 1/10 (10%) of Katsuyu as by Tsunade which only means Tsunade can summon 5% by herself. And I have explained 5% is way bigger than all the other regular boss summons.

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're wrong on many points.

Tsunade was almost completely out of chakra when she arrived on the battlefield.

Sakura wasn't 100 perecent exactly either,take a loot at this

Tsunade healing shikamaru not sakura.

This was a chapter before she tells sakura if they pool together they can summon about 10 percent.

What she was referring to was the amount they could summon at that current time.

the katsuya summoned in part one is HUGE...that was tsunade at max before using up chakra.

How you came to the conclusion that tusnade can only summon 5 percent alone isn't backed up by anything.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're wrong on many points.

Tsunade was almost completely out of chakra when she arrived on the battlefield.

Sakura wasn't 100 perecent exactly either,take a loot at this

Tsunade healing shikamaru not sakura.

This was a chapter before she tells sakura if they pool together they can summon about 10 percent.

What she was referring to was the amount they could summon at that current time.

the katsuya summoned in part one is HUGE...that was tsunade at max before using up chakra.

How you came to the conclusion that tusnade can only summon 5 percent alone isn't backed up by anything.
Tsunade didnt have much chakra in part 1 when she summoned Katsuyu. She can only summon 5% because thats all we have seen. 5% is way bigger than Part 1 Katsuyu.

KonohaMMA

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Originally Katsuyu(5%) was thought to be [ ] [ ]​

But that simply doesnt make sense, there is no way 2 of Katsuyu I/II can make up the same space as what 10% did. 10% was shown covering the space of this whole battle right between two god tree branches. [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]

Katsuyu(10%) size completely dwarfs Armored Kurama as its liquid was covering space and more. So again no way two of can make up the space between the branches so it cannot be 5%.

Now 2 Byakugo users can summon 1/10 (10%) of Katsuyu as by Tsunade which only means Tsunade can summon 5% by herself. And I have explained 5% is way bigger than all the other regular boss summons.
Hypothetically if your right. You really think kishi spent that much thought to her size?? I don't.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Together, Tsunade and Sakura only summoned 10% from the summoning source. So, 100% would be much, much bigger. But, conversely, it is rather obvious that it isn't possible for one person to summon 100% of Katsuya. Maybe, if they poured out all of their Seal Chakra into it. But then , what will they control it with as it directly uses the user's chakra to heal.

I am really disappointed that the manga never really elaborated on this as to why full Katsuya can never be summoned.

RedRobin

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Together, Tsunade and Sakura only summoned 10% from the summoning source. So, 100% would be much, much bigger. But, conversely, it is rather obvious that it isn't possible for one person to summon 100% of Katsuya. Maybe, if they poured out all of their Seal Chakra into it. But then , what will they control it with as it directly uses the user's chakra to heal.

I am really disappointed that the manga never really elaborated on this as to why full Katsuya can never be summoned.
My fanboy theory is Slug Sage mode (It exsists lol) is needed. But the world may never know.

Really wish Shikkotsu forest was explored too.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My fanboy theory is Slug Sage mode (It exsists lol) is needed. But the world may never know.

I really wish they showed us the damn Hawks' central location. Still pissed about it. We only saw glimpses of Snake strong-hold as well. But nah, only the lamest and the most boring summon was fully elaborated on.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shikkotsu forest is mentioned by Kabuto as one of the 3 legendary places so it(Slug Sage mode) does exist. And the 4th databook makes mention of it as one of the 3 sage regions and home of Katsuyu. Who knows we may see it in the Boruto series Sakura or another may reveal it.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Shikkotsu forest is mentioned by Kabuto as one of the 3 legendary places so it(Slug Sage mode) does exist. And the 4th databook makes mention of it as one of the 3 sage regions and home of Katsuyu. Who knows we may see it in the Boruto series Sakura or another may reveal it.
Good find. OT: But you, have to take into consideration that Kishimoto is not the best at consistency in drawing. We don't have a choice other than to take the higher end feat and drop the lower end feat since that's how it worked until now.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Necro'd a thread from 2015..