Hey Nathan-Senpai!

Previous training:

Last jutsu performed:
( Katon: Haisekishō ) - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth after performing four handseals. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

I ready up and I proceed to make 4 hand seals, Horse → Tiger → Ox → Snake, gathering a lot of hot ashy chakra. I then spray a stream of black ash chakra from my mouth towards a target. It the covers the whole targets, melting the target because of the heat. I then click my teeth, moving my jaw slowly, allowing the ash to sent a big explosion going up into the air, leaving nothing of the target behind.

Last edited:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is good.

How my training works, I expect you to give me at least one pro and con as well you performing the jutsu.
With the pro/cons I want them to be creative and outside the box, no obvious ones i.e can be countered by water so on.

So please tell me what are the pros and cons for the jutsu you just performed?

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright sure, I understand :)

Pros: As we'll as the ash covering and burning the target, it could also potentially provide cover and hide the user, meaning the enemy would find it harder to counter the attack as the user would be hard to spot. Also, it is more like two attacks in one, the user doesn't necessarily have to explode the technique and could be used for a combination with another fire attack, igniting the ash.
Cons: It is not a very fast technique to pull off, as shown in the fight between Asuma and Hidan, Asuma had to wait until Hidan couldn't move to use it. This may allow a fully moving capable opponent to counter easily by simply attacking before the technique is done, or manoeuvring around it. Second of all, if used as a short range technique, it is vital for the user to move away if the plan for the ash to explode.

Hope that's good enough ^^

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright sure, I understand :)

Pros: As we'll as the ash covering and burning the target, it could also potentially provide cover and hide the user, meaning the enemy would find it harder to counter the attack as the user would be hard to spot. Also, it is more like two attacks in one, the user doesn't necessarily have to explode the technique and could be used for a combination with another fire attack, igniting the ash.
Cons: It is not a very fast technique to pull off, as shown in the fight between Asuma and Hidan, Asuma had to wait until Hidan couldn't move to use it. This may allow a fully moving capable opponent to counter easily by simply attacking before the technique is done, or manoeuvring around it. Second of all, if used as a short range technique, it is vital for the user to move away if the plan for the ash to explode.

Hope that's good enough ^^
Holy hell. That is amazing.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Perform one hand seal the gather up a large amount of katon chakra, then spit out several large dragon-shaped fireballs, this is the main jutsu to give you the thunder clouds to perform Kirin.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really? :D awesome! :)

I take my stance, feet a meter away from each other. I then gather and circulate a lot of Katon chakra into my chest,
I then perform the tiger hand seal:

You must be registered for see images

As I do that I perform a giant inhale and then breath out two giant dragon shaped fire bolts, incenerating everything around them. Turning the sky to a dark navy.

Pros: first off, it can fire long range, which is obvious. Second of all, it turns the clouds to allow the user to use Kirin, but this can mostly also increase the power or reliability of lightning techniques. Also, in the manga and anime, the fire bolts are guided.

Cons: in RP terms, if the opponent can use Kirin, then it's a given that they can then use Kirin also, and vice versa with the lightning techniques. It also prevent the user from performing other techniques when blowing the fire balls.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Type: Offensive
Range: short - Mid
Damage points: 40
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

First go into your ninja pouch and unleash a volley of shuriken with one of your hands, while doing that gather up your katon chakra in your mouth and exhale the fire chakra onto the shuriken to increase the weapons' power.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well done.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with.

First go into your ninja pouch and unleash a volley of shuriken with one of your hands, while doing that gather up your katon chakra in your mouth and exhale the fire chakra onto the shuriken to increase the weapons' power.
Sure thing :)

I gather up my Katon chakra by taking in a deep inhale, I then pull out 5 shurikens from my tool pouch, and launch them towards the target. After the shurikens are in clear view, I then exhale a wave of Katon chakra, covering the shurikens. The shurikens then hit the target, completely melting it, drenched in flames.

Pros: You can hit multiple targets relative to the amount of shurikens you have. You can also step up a wire string of shuriken and use it as a surprise or combo attack. Second of all you could essentially create a rain of flaming shurikens, depending on your speed of throwing them and how much chakra you have.

Weaknesses: Even though it is a hot, burning shuriken, its still only a shuriken, meaning that it can still be dodged and/or intercepted, even if it is on fire. Also it all depends on the equipment you have, it may sound obvious, but if you're out of shurikens, you're not gonna be able to use the technique.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. O_O

( Katon: Onidōrō ) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Perform the Tiger hand seal, then gather your katon chakra in your mouth then manipulate your katon chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome ^^ I shall try :)

First I perform the tiger hand seal:
You must be registered for see images

And then take a huge inhale. I then think back to previous nightmares and paranormal sounds while I brew the Katon chakra in my lungs. After concentrating the chakra, I then exhale a mighty amount of Katon chakra, ones that resemble demon ghosts. I then swing my arm downwards and send them towards the target, completely obliterating them, with no trait left.

Pros: First off, looks bad ass :cool: Second of all, the technique allows the Katon ghosts to attack multiple targets, making it a good option for grouped or outnumbered battles. Thirdly, if there is only one opponent, then they can swarm the enemy, making it harder for them to dodge or counter.

Cons: Because you create more than one, your Katon chakra is split between them, so theoretically in the Narutoverse, if only one or two hit, it doesn't inflict max damage. Second of all, if the user chooses to swarm the enemy with the technique, one quick movement could potentially avoid the attack in a very simple manner, for example, Rock Lee with no weights.

By the way, is mastery of an element when you've learnt every technique? :)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Amazing, and yeah mate. Well every technique your bios allow me too, i.e some techniques are bio bound.

Good.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Gather your chakra up in your chest, then manipulate the chakra in your chest, once done that release the fire from your mouth, in a shape of a quick burst of flame towards your targets feet. Erupting into a large pillar.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty :)
Sure thing, I'll try ^^

I stand stationery in smooth body postured stance. I then gather the Katon chakra in my lungs, like previous techniques I have users.
Then I inhale and gather the Katon in my mouth. After I exhale a quick stream of fire and send it towards the targets base. I think create a pillar and my mind and create in with th fire chakra in front of the opponent, throwing them into flames and burning them.

Pros: The attack can reach somebody in mid jump, and can also startle and stop the opponent as the techniques height is big.

Cons: It can only reach to short to medium distances, meaning that even though it is an offensive attack, it is more suitably used as a technique to stop the opponent in their tracks. Also, the pillar is big in terms of height, but it could potentially be very narrow and easy to evade.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

First perform the four required hand seals, then gather a large amount of katon chakra around your body, once doing that manipulate the chakra to erupt from and around your body, then launch towards your target in a spinning manner.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure Senpei :)

I perform the hand seals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram and send my Katon chakra racing. I gather a bit in the core of my body, and let the rest create a fiery glow around my body. I then take a breath and tense, I then let out all my Katon chakra around me, bursting from all sides of my body, sending the fire towards the target. It then spirals and incinerates the target.

Pros: If the target tries to jump out of the flames, they are just making it worse for themselves as the flames spiral around them and goes upwards. Also, because it spirals upwards, it could effectively injure and burn nearly all places on the body, leaving the target immobile.

Weaknesses: It takes four hand seals, which could make the difference between the technique hitting the oppenent or not or if you're trying to defend yourself - depending on hand seal speed. Also, instead of the fire attacking the oppenent from head on, it spirals from the floor, meaning that a quick technique to move away could be effective to dodge it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good.

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack.

First perform the five required hand seals, gather up a decent amount of your katon chakra in your mouth, then spew it out into fire that bot surrounds the enemy then transforms into a spider to attack your target.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty!

I take the stance I have previously done before, I then start gathering my Katon chakra. I then perform the handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger while taking a deep inhale. Once the seals are done, I then exhale a spew of my fire chakra. The fire bursts through to the target, and manipulate it into a giant flaming spider, obliterating it.

Pros: Traps the oppenent, leaving them useless to evading it, forcing them into another attack, wasting chakra. Also, if they haven't got enough chakra for a b-rank technique to counter it, then it's pretty much a guaranteed hit.
Cons: A lot of hand seals to do for a B-Rank technique.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target

Easy jutsu, gather up a good amount of Katon chakra in your mouth, then release it from your mouth in the form of a powerful stream of fire, directed towards your target.

-Creates clone.-

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure Senpai. Easy ;)

I take the stance I have for my previous jutsu's. I then gather the Katon chakra in my lungs after inhaling - like other previous techniques. I then breath out a mighty amount of fire chakra in a flamethrower style. Your clone doesn't stand a chance and gets engulfed in a mighty amount of flames.

Pro: A very simple, but damaging technique. Very good and quick technique to use to counter other attacks and moving encounters.

Con: Even though it is good and simple, it doesn't have any other unique ability, therefore it is probably, mostly used to counter other jutsu's.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

( Katon: Honoo no Heki ) Fire Release: Flame Wall
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out infront of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Okay first, gather up your katon chakra into your forearm, then by swinging your arm in a wave motion, you'll release the katon chakra, creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of you, acting as a fire wall.

Stencil

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty!

I take my stance and grip my right arm with my left and start to increase the speed of chakra flow around my body. I then concentrate all my Katon chakra into my arm and release a line of fire, that I manipulate and transform into a wall of flickering flames.

Pro: As well as causing damage to the target, it also acts as a defence system too that can easily block ninja tool and other techniques.

Con: The spreads in front of the user and not around them, potentially leaving them vulnerable to attacks from all other angles, this technique could only be used effectively if the area is a small space.