[Katon] Katon training with Ushiro senpai.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru bio on sig.
So happy for my first training in NB. :happy:

Konohamaru waits for his sensei in the training grounds. He sits on a rock and thinks to himself
I will have my first training with a teacher. I hope he cools off with me. He will be the coolest teacher in Konoha and I will be the best Hokage ever.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The training ground is a large clearing in the middle of a forest. Several wooden training dummies are scattered about.

*appears from the ground and glares at you*

You must be registered for see images

You must be the new student. Hmm...i feel we've met before. That aside, first tell me all you know about fire release. Include its uses, forms, elemental strengths and weaknesses, related Kekkei Genkai, and possible results when mixed with other elements.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru thinks to himself: "So hard questions from start" and then answers them

Fire release
Fire is one of the five elemental transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, ash, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.
Elemental strength and weaknesses
Fire is strong against wind because it is known that the air feeds the flames but weak against waterbecause it cools and smothers them.
kekkei genkais
Fire-natured chakra is a component of the following kekkei genkai: Boil Release, Lava Releaseand Scorch Release. It is also a component of the kekkei tōta: Dust Release.
Relation with other elements
Fire Release can be used in conjunction with Lightning Release to augment the latter by using the former to alter weather conditions with a sufficiently powerful technique.
*.Additionally, it can be used with Wind Release to increase the strength of a fire technique and even overcome the superior element of water.
*.In the anime, Fire Release was shown being used in conjunction with Earth Release.
forms of fire
Fire Release also possesses an advanced variant known as Blaze Release which is made possible through the manipulation of Amaterasu.
Thats all I know, If that is not adequate I apologize, actually I read it in a book.

And yeah one thing, when we channel the chakra on a paper then it burns.
That is all.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's decent but here's a few helpful facts. When done correctly, fire can heat earth to a hot molten state similar to lava. The same can be done with water to make it boiling or create steam. If you ever have a question feel free to ask.

The first jutsu is a simple fireball. Since you've never molded katon chakra before try acquiring a strong mental image of the nature of fire (a description of fire's characteristics) and mold a portion of your chakra to mimic that nature. Then focus katon chakra into your lungs and exhale it in the form of a small fireball at a dummy nearby.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru looks at sensei and said: No questions now.

Then he started thinking about Fire and how it burns everything. Then he feels hot Katon chakra in his stomach. He concentrates it into his lungs and then exhales it by forming it into a small fire ball which burns the dummy.

Wow. It is hot you know.

Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Decent for your first try. For the next jutsu exhale several small fireballs at your target in one breath. Nothing to it. Burn a few dummies nearby.

(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Now i want you to infuse several shuriken with katon chakra and throw them at your target. Then ignite them through your will utilizing the katon chakra within the shurikens to make them burn whatever they hit. Find some more dummies.

(Katon: Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Fire Release: Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru smiles and then again concentrates on the nature of fire and moulds Katon chakra inside his stomach. He inhales a lot of air and after channeling the Katon Chakra in his lungs and then exhales many small balls of fire in one breath burning a few dummies.

Description: The user inhales and then exhales, shooting small balls of fire at the opponent.

Then he looks at his sensei Ushiro-san and asks.
How was that for a first try.

He then takes out three shurikens in his right arm and three in his left arm. He then channels the Katon chakra in those shurikens and then throws them towards a dummy. When the shuriken is about to hit the dummy he thinks about them burning and with amazement all of the shurikens started burning in orange flames and burned another dummy.

Description: The user will throw several shuriken infused with fire at the enemy and then, through a mental command, ignites them to cause extra damage.

Well that was fun. Teach me more powerful jutsus Ushiro-senpai.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, good. Here's something a bit different. Perform the Snake, Ram, Monkey, and Tiger handseals before exhaling flammable gas at your target instead of fire. Ignite the gas with a fire jutsu to create a large fireball and set him ablaze. Find a dummy nearby.

( Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

This jutsu is the most versatile of basic Katon techniques. It allows you to release small fire balls or streams by exhaling it as usual or releasing fire from your limbs as you move. Another method is to cover your hands or feet with fire for more damaging taijutsu attacks. Try all three methods on these targets.

*points to 3 dummies oddly resembling me*

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, now we are talking about something cool.
Konohamaru perform the Snake, Ram, Monkey, and Tiger handseals and produces his chakra into flammable gas and then exhales it towards the dummy. He then channels katon chakra in a shuriken already in his hands and then throws it into the gas and ignites it by a mental command which burns the gas and totally destroys the dummy.

Nobody would want to stay in my way when I use this jutsu.

Type: Offense/Supplementary
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Konohamaru channels his Katon chakra in his lungs and then exhales a small fire ball and destroys a dummy.

Now Konohamaru inhales a lot of air and by channeling the katon chakra in his lungs he then exhales a small stream of fire which burns 1 dummy. I feel like a dragon.

He then channels the Katon chakra in his chakra points in his arms and then hits the dummy with his hand which deals extra damage than normal.

1 question sensei, do I channel the chakra in my chakra points in arms and then hit with hand.

Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Answer: No. You channel katon chakra around your hands and cover them with flames.

Try the last just again, specifically the last two parts.
1. The second method I wanted you to do is releasing fire from your limbs through movement.
2. In that case just sending chakra to your hands won't do anything.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay.

Konohamaru stands in front of the dummy and then channels the katon chakra around his hands and legs covering his limbs in fire. He then throws two punches and a revolving kick to the dummy, this burns the parts of the dummy which touches his hands and legs. He then jumps and then kicks the face of the dummy two times and burns it.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You got it. About time we started doing sets of 3 jutsu. I'll also introduce new targets, the Six Paths of Pein. Now simply exhale a small, quick stream of flame at your target. Try it out.

*one of the Peins dashes at you wielding a blade*

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

The next jutsu is already well explained and i'm sure you've seen it before. Attack these targets using each form.

*points to three Peins lounging nearby and another 3 further away*

(Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

For this jutsu, simply throw a lighter with a open flame and focus katon chakra on it, making the flame expand into a defensive wall of flame. Take this and block my attack.

*tosses you a lighter and throws several shuriken at you when you're ready*

( Katon: Kimuchi Amura ) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
About time we got some fighting training huh sensei, now I am learning fire.

Konohamaru sees that one of the Pains is advancing towards me with a sword.

Konohamaru exhales the katon-chakra channeled into his lungs and then produces a short flame which is of higher temperature than before. This makes the Pain collapse due to the heat.

Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

This next jutsu is a personal favourite of mine.

Konohamaru performs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger hand seals inhales a lot of air and then channels the katon chakra into his lungs and then brings his hand in front of his mouth and makes a ring with the fingers. He then exhales the air with high pressure and the air burns externally to form a huge ball of fire which burns the three nearby pains.

*Cough* *cough*, That was great Ushiro-senpai. Lets try the 2nd version of this one.

Konohamaru again performs Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger handseals and then inhales a great amount of air and this time exhales it out with tremendeous force which creates an external ball of fir smaller than the previous one, flying towards the three pains standing far. The fireball hits the pains and they burn into ash.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally. The fire ball can present itself in 2 forms: it can either be created by a stream of fire and sustained as a gigantic ball of flames in front of the user spanning up to short range or be released as a slightly smaller ball of fire which will travel towards the enemy up to mid range.

Okay, I am ready, attack me anytime you want.

Konohamaru says those words after taking the lighter. When his senpai throws the kunais, Konohamaru throws the lit llighter and then concentrates his whole Katon chakra on it which expands the flame of the lighter and builds it into a wall of fire. This blocks the kunai's thrown towards him by burning them.

Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Here's a jutsu that comes in two forms, a burning trap and a projectile. After performing the Tiger handseal produce and manipulate fire streams running across the ground. They should surround the target in the form of a circle preventing escape. Alternately, with the same Tiger handeal, a fire stream can be exhaled and manipulated to form a ring-shaped fireball. Use both forms on this guy. Can't have my dinner getting away.

*points to a giant crab wandering around*
( Katon: Hibashiri ) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

Next, attach a long cord-like object to your target and perform the Snake, Dragon, Rabbit, and Tiger handseals. Then breathe fire along the cord causing the flames to rush toward and incinerate the target at the other end. The best method is to trap your target with ninja wire so it can't possibly miss its mark. Find a Pein around here.

( Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

For this jutsu simply perform the Tiger handseal and exhale a fire stream. Nothing new. That guy looks cold.

*points to a naked Pein running around looking for his clothes. The others are whistling like they ad nothing to do with it*

( Katon: Karyūdan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru looks at the lovely crab and then moulds the hot katon chakra and then stomps the ground which sends huge amount of fire round around the crab and does not let it move. He the moulds Katon chakra and channels it to the lungs which he then exhales and then controlls the fire stream into a fire ring flying towards the crab which makes a beautiful crab roast.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra, the user will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno. The stream of fire can be created by stomping the ground (running across the ground in this case) or by spewing the flames (which will form an airborne ring of flames that will travel towards the enemy).

Konohamaru throws two shurikens attached with ninja wires towards a pein who dodges the shurikens but gets trapped in the cords. Konohamaru then performs Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger handseals and channels the moulded chakra to his lungs which he then exhales, and the fire stream rushes towards the Pein and burns him in Pein-roast.

Description: The user will perform four handseals Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger , and breathe fire along a cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Konohamaru sees a naked pain and immediately exhales the moulded katon chakra from his lungs. The fire stream then hits the Pein and burns him.

Description: The user exhales a flame breath from their mouth after making the tiger hand seal. This technique can be used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

I think I am falling in love with fire.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do this set over again. You are missing alot of details.
:T_T:, again? Okay I guess I have to do it again.

Konohamaru builds up hot katon chakra in his stomach and then transfers it into his lungs. He then rotates and exhales a big ring of fire which he then controlls the ring with his chakra and then sends it flying to the crab which burns the crab and makes it crab roast.

Then he again channels the chakra formed to his legs and stomps it in the round creating streams of flames in the ground which traps the crab in the circular fire trap.

Question here? Does this trap one deals damage to the crab or is it juts for trapping purpose.

Konohamaru throws two shurikens attached with ninja wires towards a pein who dodges the shurikens but gets trapped in the cords. Konohamaru then performs Snake → Dragon → Rabbit → Tiger handseals and channels the moulded chakra from his stomach to his lungs which he then exhales, and the fire stream rushes towards the Pein and burns him in Pein-roast.

Konohamaru sees a naked pain and immediately moulds katon chakra in his stomachs and exhales the moulded katon chakra from his lungs which burns the air and the fire stream then hits the Pein and burns him into ash.

Was it okay this time.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Answer: Just for trapping unless they decide to walk right into it.

Good enough. Just follow the description for this one since I can't explain it any better. Burn 'em up!

*points to few Peins nearby building wooden statues of themselves*

( Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Next, i want you to exhale a small wave of flames at your target and manipulate it to close in and wrap around your target like a cocoon, burning it all over. Find your next victim.

( Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Now simply shoot several small fireballs at your target while in mid-air. Nothing new. Might want to dodge those.

*points to a Pein tossing a handful of shurikens at you*

( Katon: Rakka Sanran Kasai ) - Fire Release: Falling Fire Scatter
Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Reactions: Lord Orochimaru

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Konohamaru performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger inhales air and then channels his hot katon chakra produced from stomach tp his lungs and then exhales many small fireballs which fly towards the three peins in a zig-zag pattern, when the fireballs were near the peins, they dodged the first assault but got burnt when Konohamaru controlled the fireballs and hit them against the Peins and also a few shurikens came out of the fireball which killed one of the peins.

Description: The user first performs six hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Konohamaru next again exhales more flames of fire from his mouth which then he controlls with his chakra and then surround the fire around another Pein and then controlled the wave of fire to make a cocoon around the Pein and engulfing him inside, burning him to a crisp.

Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Konohamaru then sees a few shurikens approaching him which are thrown by another Pein. He immediately jumps up into the air dodging the shurikens and then inhales a lot of air and then exhales it with katon chakra from the lungs, which sends down small fire shots down towards the Pein and burns him.

Description: The user whilst in mid air will release from their mouth a series of small fire shots that rain down upon the target.

Okay, so how did I do?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Not bad. For this jutsu, exhale a small fireball at your target, this one brighter and capable of hitting further targets. Try hitting that.

*points out a Pein waving in the distance*

( Katon: Kitsunebi ) - Fire Release: Fire Whisp
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user creates a small ball of bright fire from their mouth that shoots at the opponent burning on impact.

Next, perform the Ram, Horse, Snake, Dragon, Rat, Ox and Tiger handseals before exhaling a thin stream of flames toward your target at great speeds. The stream spreads across the ground and produces so much heat that the ground melts as it travels. Try it on those guys.

*points to a few Peins who run for their lives, oddly in a strait line.*
( Katon: Karyū Endan ) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

Now i want you to gather katon chakra in your hands and produce condensed balls fire you shoot at your target. They're different than your average fireballs. On impact with another object, they explode but don't burn the target. Strike these guys out.

*points out a line-up of Peins*
( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.