I started with Katon because it can eventually be used combined with different chakra natures to make advanced Kekkai Genkai.
I intend to use it against many Wind attacks. As Fire is stronger than Wind.
I see, so you mentioned that fire is strong against wind. What do you know about fires effects on the other three elements; Water, Earth and Lightning?
Water: Water and Fire together make the Boil Release.
Earth: Earth and Fire in conjunction make Lava Style.
Lightning: Lightning and Fire together make Scorch Release.
Water: Fire is weak to Water, and Water is weak to earth.
Wind: Wind is strong against Lightning, but weak to Fire.
Lightning: Lightning is weak against wind, and strong against Earth.
Earth: Earth is strong against Water, and weak to lightning.
The crackling of this fire, its so, peaceful. Its amazing seeing it burn, being its hottest near the bottom, where there are blue flames consuming the log while a bead of sweat from the heat rolls down my face.. man, Shinta-Senpai isn't this a nice scene?
The fire gets to a heat the log couldn't withstand, almost like it is melting the log into ash. While its doing that it constantly is moving to a non-heated area of the log, and it keeps going until that log is too hot and it turns into a pile of ash. If kept going that fire could keep going, to burn villages and forests.
That's fine, from that we can see that the nature of fire is to consume. It needs to consume things as fuel, giving off heat in order to survive and spread. You'll need to mimic that nature with your chakra to create and control where the fire goes/what it does.
So, now you know that much, gather your fire chakra into your mouth, remembering what you've just learnt about fire. Then, release it from you mouth onto the ground as a small ball of fire.
I start to think of a fire in my mouth as I concentrate my chakra into my mouth. Man, it really burns. As I feel a flame in my mouth I spit it out of my mouth. Lighting the ground below me with a small ball o' flame.
( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Rank: D
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.
For this one, you'll need what it termed as 'shape manipulation' and is done when you use your chakra to form a particular shape. In this case you'll release fire chakra from your hand to create a small amount of fire in it, then you'll focus your chakra more so that you can shape this fire into a ball. Then throw it at my clone!
Tell me where you aim the fire ball and why you aimed there please.
I concentrate my chakra into the closed palm of my hand and feel the fire, I think of that randomly spewed fire turning into a ball. And I keep it as a ball o' flame.. I throw the ball at Senpai's clone's stomach, and chest area. I threw it there because the targets chest area is much larger than the head, arms, or legs. Lucky enough if the heat from the ground is rising it'll force the flame ball upwards towards the face area. Causing a distraction of brightness for the possibility of using another technique to damage the opponent.
(I'm making a fan-fiction, doing a lot of research,[names, what they mean]stuff like that..)
( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Rank: D
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.
This next one involves not so much the creation of fire, but the infusion of fire chakra into an object, in this case Shurikens. Simply take a few out, and channel your fire chakra into them making them hot like fire, and then throw them at that tree over there.
What is the effect of the infused chakra on the shurikens ability to deal damage?
I take out a few shuriken, I hold one in the position to throw.. I concentrate my chakra into the shuriken. I picture the shuriken burning hot, as a blacksmith does. I throw it at the tree, and it goes through the tree.
Shuriken infused with a chakra nature has the ability of that nature. So with fire chakra into the shuriken the damage would be increased. If someone got hit with a Fire Chakra infused weapon, shuriken for now, it would melt through the skin with its heat. Unless armor is used, sort of like the Raikages Raiton Cloak, or Susano'o.
Don't worry about the double posting... I've also been having that issue xD
Very good.
( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
Rank: D
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
So far we have covered simply spewing fire from your mouth, creating fire balls in your hand and finally infusing fire chakra. We have one more aspect of fire chakra to cover, it's ability to be mixed with air and create a flammable gas cloud.
For this jutsu you'll need to perform a few hand seals while you inhale some air and mix it with your fire chakra. You'll perform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and then breath out a gas, formed by combining your fire chakra with your breath and suspending it in the breath itself, releasing it into the air around your. Here you'll use some chakra manipulation to send it over my clones head, where it will be ignited by a spark, flame or even an explosive tag.
Don't worry about the double posting... I've also been having that issue xD
Very good.
( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
Rank: D
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
So far we have covered simply spewing fire from your mouth, creating fire balls in your hand and finally infusing fire chakra. We have one more aspect of fire chakra to cover, it's ability to be mixed with air and create a flammable gas cloud.
For this jutsu you'll need to perform a few hand seals while you inhale some air and mix it with your fire chakra. You'll perform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and then breath out a gas, formed by combining your fire chakra with your breath and suspending it in the breath itself, releasing it into the air around your. Here you'll use some chakra manipulation to send it over my clones head, where it will be ignited by a spark, flame or even an explosive tag.
I take a deep breath in while I concentrate my chakra into my mouth, then I preform the Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger hand seals and blow out the gas, I concentrate that gas moving over Shinta-Senpai's clone. I quickly pull out 2 shuriken and throw them into the gas, as they collide a miniature spark ignites the gas. Making Shinta-senpai's clone burn.