Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, interesting response...actually, let's start with meditation then. To me, fire tends to be more wild and violent, but it does indeed require discipline to tame.
Proceed to sit by me at this campfire...and then after feeling for yourself the power of the fire, tell me how you think fire chakra might flow.

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, I take a seat next to you and start meditating.

The fire is a part of my chakra even the chakra feels different, with more energy and power. Trying to find a way to escape, my chakra is like oil for the fire, the more chakra the bigger and longer the fire. Within the belly area it's a warm feeling like christmas day when you're five years old. It starts moving out clockwise throughout the body. I understand why katon might be the hardest to control, it's just tempting to spill it's way out. Unbelievable powerful yet full of energy.

Last edited:

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent response. That description was amazing...I can actually picture the fire moving throughout my body. O___O
Let's go over some basics now. What might be fire's strengths and weaknesses?

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Futon is weak to Katon and that Katon is weak to suiton. In some rare cases it can be said that katon can be ousted with doton, depending on the ranking of the katon and doton jutsus.

I missed you :D

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect response.
So one more question. Let's say that your opponent released a C-Rank Wind jutsu and you use a C-Rank Fire jutsu. What would happen?

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fire would overtake the wind since Fire already beats wind at a base level since wind fuels the fire.

Sorry master I've been meditating and contemplating after my father's passing

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries, I hope you're doing well.
Also, it would turn that jutsu into a B-Rank.

Now, let's start simple. Remember how the campfire burned...and then focus the chakra from the inside of your body (as many of the jutsus will require inward chakra to start with) and build it up within your mouth to release a small fireball. Maintain the chakra and also form it in your body.

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I begin with a quick meditation attempting to feel the main chakra points in my body, they flare with more energy the more I concentrate, I suck in and the oxygen feels like an icy-burn sensation, my lungs feel warm while my throat feels cold. I feel the fire stirring ready to explore the world, I exhale for three seconds and produce a fireball the size of three fists compact as one. The energetic and warm feelings leave me and I'm back to normal, (a bit tired nonetheless)

Sensei I am soooo terribly sorry, My grandfather is in the hospital. He had a heart attack and is now in intesive care, his kidney failed him and he also has a virus that anyone can catch, not sure what it is because I haven't seen him in like two days because no one can now but I'm so sorry so much stuff has been happening. I apologize.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take your time. ^^
Alright, well, excellent start! I want you to try again, however, do your best to maintain it and then direct it at my clone anywhere you wish. :p

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meditate once again... Feeling that raw energy flowing within me. I feel unstoppable like I can do just about anything. I inhale as much as I can, gather the chakra inside my body to my stomach. I feel a tingling sensation almost like an arctic freeze it's so cold that it's burning. I let it all out and let your clone have it! I puff in 3 breaths producing 3 fist sized fireballs that pelt your clone. I then sit down, I feel lightheaded.

Hey sensei:/ Grats on the name change. My gramps died by the way, don't feel sorry or anything he lived his life, raised me and my 2 brothers and was just a great man, he'll be missed but he gave us something to remember him by.

Diggin the name change.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.< My grandma passed away recently as well - you'd do well to make your grandpa proud. =D I hope you're doing well.
( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.
Now, for this next one, do you remember what Sasuke did with Shurikens and Katon?
Proceed to light these shurikens on fire and toss them at my clone.
Describe the effects between an inflamed one and a regular one.

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry for your loss:/

*I meditate, this time it's faster than before* (I think I'm getting better at channeling chakra) I pull out three shurikens from my pouch which is located on the bottom left side of my back (near my hip almost) I throw them... Everything slows down from here, I inhale and quickly spit 2 fireballs the size of my fist on two of the shuriken. They turn a bright red which gleams. They increase the shurikens circumference by a bit. It looks like they're spinning in a faster motion then the regular shuriken. I watch them go side by side, three shuriken.

Jutsu used: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect.
( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
Okay, for this jutsu...
Actually, no.
Let's discuss handseals first.
What do you know about them?

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Handseals, handseals, I rack my mind trying to figure out all the information I know about handseals and can conclude this. Handseals in a certain order can produce jutsu, (with practice of course). The faster you can weave, the less time it takes to develop the jutsu. Specific handseals deal with a specific element. There are twelve basic handseals for the twleve zodiac animals. Bird, Dragon, Boar, Dog, Ox, Tiger, Serpent, Rat, Ram, Hare, Monkey, and Horse. The more advanced you get the less handseals you will have to weave in order to use the jutsu, examples being sasuke with chidori, Naruto with shadow clone jutsu, Jiraya and the rasengan and Orochimaru when he summons the sword out of his throat when he can't use his hands due to sarutobi sensei. Hmmm What else, oh handseals are the basis of ninjutsu, without handseals there is little to none ninjutsu

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect! Even covered mastery, haha.
So let's say your opponent had a jutsu that required five handseals, and your jutsu only required one. How does this affect you in battle when releasing your jutsus?

sargon106

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, if we were basic chunin in my opinion it would greatly affect the tide of battle, my jutsu would be already summoned while the enemy would still be in the process of forming his or her jutsu.

Gt my comp taken away, good thing I have an iPad:)

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well put. Keep in mind the timing whenever battling with someone else, especially how many handseals their jutsus require compared to yours.

Now, proceed to form the handseals of Snake → Ram → Monkey → Tiger, and focus fire chakra within your body. Remember how gas is formed, a bunch of molecules that bounce off of one another. Release the fire chakra in the form of gas, allowing it to travel a good range to my clone before you ignite it in a creative way.
Describe the impact.