309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Gotta few questions

• Any training in fire before?
  • In your own words, describe fire, its strength its weaknesses what its used for how its used in battle what elements would you combine it with?
  • What is fire made out of (RL)
  • Why do you want fire?
  • What is your favorite fire technique from the manga/anime(Give a wiki link pls)

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gotta few questions

• Any training in fire before?
  • In your own words, describe fire, its strength its weaknesses what its used for how its used in battle what elements would you combine it with?
  • What is fire made out of (RL)
  • Why do you want fire?
  • What is your favorite fire technique from the manga/anime(Give a wiki link pls)
*No
*Fire is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. Fire jutsus are performed by releasing superheated, moulded chakra from the the stomach via the mouth and lungs. These techniques are normally used for mid to long range offense and causes explosive and combustive damage to opponents. Fire is strong against lightning and weak against water. I would combine Fire with Wind, since Wind increases the strenght and scope of a Fire jutsu. Can also be combined with Lightning to alter the weather conditions for the use of Kirin. Fire can be combined with Earth to create the Kekkai Genkai Lava Release, with Water to form the KG Boil Release and with both Earth and Wind to form the KG Dust release.
*Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products.
*I want Katon, since it will be one of my specialities (I have an Uchiha bio). I also believe Fire has some of the best and strongest jutsus.
*My favorite technique is Fire Release: Wind Release: Blazing Wind Raging Wave

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Now, here are some things i will want you to fill out, and i will correct you if your wrong

-Combination with other element techniques

-Strengths

-Weaknesses & downside of the technique.

We will begin with a very basic technique.

I want you to try kneading the chakra in your body to flames, then compress & condense it it into a small fireballs

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Aim it at a tree

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now, here are some things i will want you to fill out, and i will correct you if your wrong

-Combination with other element techniques

-Strengths

-Weaknesses & downside of the technique.

We will begin with a very basic technique.

I want you to try kneading the chakra in your body to flames, then compress & condense it it into a small fireballs

( Ryu Kaen Bakufuu ) - Dragon Flame Blitz
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

Aim it at a tree
I knead the chakra in my body to flames and channel it to my mouth. As I release the fire chakra, I condense and compress it into small fire balls and aim it at a tree on my right.

Combination with other elements: This technique can be combined with a Fuuton technique to increase its strenght and range.
Strengths: This technique will overpower any D-rank Raiton technique.
Weakness and downside to using: This technique will be overpowered by any D-rank Suiton technique. This technique can be easily dodged by jumping up or back and can be easily blocked with D-rank Suiton techniques or using for instance Doton techs like Hiding like a mole or Earth mud wall. Also this technique isn't very strong and doesn't cause a huge amount of damage.

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Good!

the same thing with these two jutsu...

( Katon no Jutsu ) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

( Katon: Komakai Kaki ) - Fire Release: Small Fire
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Now then, *takes shuriken from my pouch and throws them at you*

I want you to wrap them in a layer of fire chakra and then throw them at me, simple enough right?

( Kaen Shuriken Ranbu ) - Blazing Shuriken Dance
Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!

the same thing with these two jutsu...

Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Now then, *takes shuriken from my pouch and throws them at you*

I want you to wrap them in a layer of fire chakra and then throw them at me, simple enough right?

Description: The user will throw several shuriken at the enemy and then inflames them with fire to cause extra damage.
I knead the chakra inside my body into flames and I channel it to my mouth, where upon release I condense and compress the chakra into a small powerful flame, which I aim at a tree.

I knead the chakra inside my body into flames and I channel it to my mouth, where upon release I condense and compress the chakra into a small fireball, which I aim at another tree.

I knead the chakra inside my body into flames and I channel it to my hands and then into the shuriken, which results in them being covered with fire chakra. I then throw the shuriken towards you.

Last edited:

XZA

Legendary
Kin
309💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
20⚔️
Awards
Good! Now spread your chakra around a tree and knead them into flames, creating a steam of flames that completely surround your opponent.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Answer questions

Rune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good! Now spread your chakra around a tree and knead them into flames, creating a steam of flames that completely surround your opponent.

( Katon: Shōkasou ) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique. This technique requires no handseals.

Answer questions
I gather my chakra and channel it to my hands. As I release it, I change the nature to fire and spread it around a tree. I then knead the chakra into flames, creating a stream of flames surrounding the tree.

I will combine this tech with a wind tech to increase the strength.
Weakness and downside: Weak, easily countered by Suiton of same or higher rank.
Strenght: No handseals necessary, can incapacitate enemy.