Trait Points
0⚔️
(Tarottokādo) Tarot Cards

Spoiler

Type: Tool
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a tool that is quite simple in creation. It's a set of cards that are all mini screens. Much like phone screens but flat, akin to mini Ipads. These are all connected through their own frequency. They are kept in a holder that can be attached to the users waist that is used to charge them, while at the same time being the central computer. The user can control these cards to float, spending 5 chakra, though they can still use other jutsu at the same time.

The user can store information in these cards, such as bounties, mini clips of jutsu he had seen before or the jutsu he knows. Along with this certain fighting styles they had seen. If the user has a form of sensory/doujutsu they could store a persons chakra levels in this data bank along with their speed etc. It's a way of storing information. All this information would be gathered in character (nw).

Based on the information stored this computer can do calculations to work out the probability of events and outcomes. This has no battle application. (For cosmetic bio uses).

The user can transfer all the information they have into one of these cards and pass them to another individual to share the information, for example, information they have gathered on a bounty target. The cards contain cameras on the back of them, able to record information or recognise patterns previously seen to notify the user by the screen flashing red. This cards are all linked and can relay information to the other screens such as what they can see.

The last ability allows you to see everything around you which is cool

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ey them cards be useful. Good to know on the seeing everything around you part :D Do not really have any questions about it, its pretty straight forward.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ey them cards be useful. Good to know on the seeing everything around you part :D Do not really have any questions about it, its pretty straight forward.
I'm going to try and find a way to make the probability stuff work in the rp sense, though need to avoid the metagaming too. I'll let you know when I update. Thank you.