ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed to me a strange expression on Orochimaru’s face and the fact that he did not show Nawaki’s body. When Nawaki went to the mission, two subordinates of Orochimaru went with him. What do you think KK is Nawaki ?
You must be registered for see images

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seemed to me a strange expression on Orochimaru’s face and the fact that he did not show Nawaki’s body. When Nawaki went to the mission, two subordinates of Orochimaru went with him. What do you think KK is Nawaki ?
You must be registered for see images
Hmm, you’re really putting a lot of hope into Kodachi’s scripting. I like this theory though, doesn’t explain how he know the Rasengan nor how he has a toad summoning but I like it.

Happy Medium

XXXNation
Kin
11💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now THIS would be wild! It would change everything! I mean, Nawaki was so fodder that even his grandfather forgot about him, but if is reintroduced in Boruto with a leading role, it could mean a lot for him. It'd also explain why Kashin Koji is so strong, Nawaki having the latent potential of his grandfather and granduncle.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, you’re really putting a lot of hope into Kodachi’s scripting. I like this theory though, doesn’t explain how he know the Rasengan nor how he has a toad summoning but I like it.
Jiraiya could show him the basics of rasengan and the call when he died he was just like Naruto when he mastered the rasengan

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now THIS would be wild! It would change everything! I mean, Nawaki was so fodder that even his grandfather forgot about him, but if is reintroduced in Boruto with a leading role, it could mean a lot for him. It'd also explain why Kashin Koji is so strong, Nawaki having the latent potential of his grandfather and granduncle.
ur sig is very tobidarious...plz dont make it Bobitarious..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya could show him the basics of rasengan and the call when he died he was just like Naruto when he mastered the rasengan
Correct me if I’m wrong but Minato developed the Rasengan, right? Assuming I’m not wrong and if that’s the case then Jiraiya couldn’t have taught it to Nawaki as Minato hadn’t been born yet and/or if he had been, he was wee lad.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct me if I’m wrong but Minato developed the Rasengan, right? Assuming I’m not wrong and if that’s the case then Jiraiya couldn’t have taught it to Nawaki as Minato hadn’t been born yet and/or if he had been, he was wee lad.
You are right, as far as I know, he came up with it on the basis of BB, perhaps Jiraiya knew the basics. Yes, I see inconsistencies in my theory, but in any case a lot of time has passed, and the KK calmly goes through the barrier, it could steal the knowledge of rasengan

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are right, as far as I know, he came up with it on the basis of BB, perhaps Jiraiya knew the basics. Yes, I see inconsistencies in my theory, but in any case a lot of time has passed, and the KK calmly goes through the barrier, it could steal the knowledge of rasengan
That’s true, it is Naruto’s (the most famous ninja on the planet) signature move and if ninja tech can replicate it then figuring out the formula of that technique shouldn’t be too complicated considering you could genjutsu the creator of said Ninja tech and have them decipher its secrets. And regardless of the inconsistencies, I hope your theory is correct. I personally think it would be awesome to see Tsunade’s reaction to seeing him.

ReBoot

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
-220💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s true, it is Naruto’s (the most famous ninja on the planet) signature move and if ninja tech can replicate it then figuring out the formula of that technique shouldn’t be too complicated considering you could genjutsu the creator of said Ninja tech and have them decipher its secrets. And regardless of the inconsistencies, I hope your theory is correct. I personally think it would be awesome to see Tsunade’s reaction to seeing him.
I think that this is the best option for the last battle Tsunade, and she will have to tragically die ((

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. This is Tsunade.
After Jiraiya told her not to view the body she probably punches him out of the way ran over to her brother and healed him non stop for days. He doing the same with Dan implies this, to me atleast.