Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are multiple hints that Kara is mad rich. The first being that they claimed to have lost enough money to buy a whole country when they lost Kawaki, and the second being that they were found in the basement of a building that looked rich enough for a thief to rob. Who's richer than a man that gives his child a literal black card?

Then there's the part where the Fire Daimyo's son makes it clear that his father isn't around often... that's not suspicious at all.. NOT. Here's proof that not all of his time is devoted to his job and that he's sneaking around. Moments after he arrives, he receives a call and responds with an "oh indeed, I do understand" followed by an "in regard to that, I'll deal with it, so no need to worry," then hangs up and says "yeesh" as if he were ordered or nagged to do something. His excuse? That the call was related to Naruto for the meeting. BUT the thing is that Naruto was in no rush for the meeting and Shikimaru's tone regarding the daimyo showed nothing but respect. Even more, Shikimaru said not to keep the daimyo waiting. As in, the daimyo is the one calling the shots between these three. So who made that call?
You must be registered for see images
Jigen.

Kashin says the area where Kawaki landed, which was within the land of fire, was under his jurisdiction. You know who else the land of fire is under the jurisdiction of? Fire Daimyo.

Kashin somehow knows that Mitsuki is Orochimaru's son. Kara didn't even know Boruto had a seal, so it's not like they were keeping any real tabs on Team 7. The only other people who know about Mitsuki's lineage? Naruto's higher ups, the other hokages, Mitsuki's close friends, Shikimaru, and maybe Shino. One of Naruto's higher ups? The Fire Daimyo.

Lastly, Kashin knew exactly how Konoha's defense system worked while Delta wasn't even sure whether Konoha still had it. Who would know this? A higher up.

Everything we know about Kashin shows that he has exclusive knowledge that not even Kara has access, knowledge that would implicate him being one of Naruto's higher ups or close to Naruto's circle.

Reactions: Animegoin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’d love for this to be true, I’d plus rep you if I could.

On the other hand though, nothing shows that the Daimayo has ninja training. His facial hair and head hair length are also different from Koji’s; and I believe he may also have a different hair color.

Yeah I checked his wiki and Ikkyu was shown in the anime to have dark grey hair.