Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you guys think Sarada will Pay for the sins of her Father... I mean the way he treated Sakura. Will that come back to haunt Sarada in the boruto series. Will the Man she loves try to kill her. I mean his father dies and he might blame the leaf. And if My fav Sasuke taught him well he most obviously will try to cut off all bonds and she will try to stop him cause she loves him.

Do you think he will succeed in Killing her?

And Finally will Sasuke want revenge on him if kills his daughter? Do you think Sarada will suffer the same fate Sakura did from Sasuke from Boruto?

Reactions: Demonic.

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Speak your mind mate... I dont catch feelings. She probably did

But this is if you think its gonna happen to Sarada?
Naruto has a track record for ruining char development for females so i don't wanna say i don't think it'll happen to her. I just hope it's a different type of writing on Ikemoto's part. I think she'll develop into a powerful female character with morals and ideals, instead of hollering "Sasuke Kun" every two seconds.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well if anything bad happens to sarada she doesn't deserve it and she will be like the second non morally ambigious uchiha that's completely good.

Even though I would find it funny and good writing from the author if he has boruto treat sarada as badly as sasuke and sakura treated him, I don't think he would do that to the main protagonist.

NextGenNinja

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On that Guys part then, Sarada ain't the type to take shit in the first place so i think Sasuke would let her figure out things for her own like he's doing now.
Yeah, i was playing around. Sarada actually would handle it on her own.
Are you sure about that why do people keep saying he's the new writer
You must be registered for see images
Misconception, i guess?

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no no no is like this sarada "BORUTO-KUN DON'T LEAVE ME, I LOVE YOU!" Boruto "SCREW OFF YOU PEOPLE KILLED MY FATHER, ALLUHA AKBAR!!!!!!!!" Boruto uses ultra big ball rasengan, meanwhile sasuke is just standing there "I look good today".

Last edited:

patrickscott

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i was playing around. Sarada actually would handle it on her own.

You must be registered for see images
Misconception, i guess?
Can you imagine her adult age with both MS and Byakugou enraged? Shit maybe she can spam susanoo over and over because 100 healings would restore her eyes. Just a thought of course.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so. Sarada is a lot more like Naruto than either Sakura or Sasuke.While she portrays certain mannerism of her mother, her core values seem similar to Naruto. It's probably why she idolizes him much like Boruto idolizes Sasuke.

Sarada seems too strong willed to end up like her mother or father for that matter IMO.
z

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You keep forgetting sadara is more then a female in naruto .... she is an uchia :| .... like there is no bad written uchia (and same with senju) that alone says she will have some type of decent back history like there is no bad written uchia (sauce had his moments but he ended up pretty upic )