Karin will play a crucial role in the war

Boomshakaboom

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure Karin will end up being very important in the war being an Uzumaki and all. I'm not sure how but she will Kishi didn't bring her back into the fold without a reason. Who knows she might even be needed in the final sealing of the Juubi

Organis Machinas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sure Karin will end up being very important in the war being an Uzumaki and all. I'm not sure how but she will Kishi didn't bring her back into the fold without a reason. Who knows she might even be needed in the final sealing of the Juubi
i think the same way, i just made a thread containing info on that

Melanee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking about the sealing. Orochimaru even said she was one of his good experiments so she might be the one used for sealing the Juubi, being an Uzumaki and all.

Cobra the Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
disturbing sig u have there lol
OT: I say he brought her back to kick useless sakura a$$ because since Sasuke is good again she will try to weasel her way back in but Karin will b like uh un bytch thats my man he he he catfight!!!!

aznelite32

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm... she seals the juubi, then taken by oro and now we have the beginning of the new naruto series with oro having a juubi as a pet. Worst yet oro releases jutsu and kage's turn to dust except maybe the first and second. They beat madara and obito but someone big dies, making sure to seal next series anger towards oro. Ends with first and second blessing naruto and the alliance with a short speech, showing their dreams coming true through the alliance. My heart explodes with all the emo shit going on. They discover that the manga can't continue because too many people died of over their emotionality responses.

Years later they edit the story so nearly everyone dies with naruto left standing and a few of his friends to redo the ninja world. My clone enjoys this and continues on to enjoy the next series called Naruto: Kage, where he is kage to a generation of people not wanting any more ninjas and their wars. Little did the public know that I didn't actually die but instead got a transplant from a secret government who at first gave ishi the power to kill people through his writing and now after all this years I was the one who finishes the Naruto story with the last chapter putting people in a sense of euphoria and become under the control of the secret goverment: The Hidden Shadow Village.