0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hinata....
karin kinda has a personality and is funny

hinata is basically a pokemon, but instead of her own name she says naruto-kun...

EMack114

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a tough one. I don't really care much for either of them. To me, Hinata is too soft to be a Shinobi (let alone a Hyuuga Heiress) and her improvement isn't consistent with her character. She has always carried an air of meekness and incompetence with her; not a good look.

Karin...well....she's obsessed with Sasuke and aside from being a living healing circuit and a tracker, she doesn't really DO anything (at least from what I've seen). She is a ninja and I'd like to see some combat from her, maybe some jutsu. I haven't seen anything from her.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only character I hate is Kiba. Besides the characters I like I am pretty much indifferent about the rest. If I had to pick one between the two I would say I like Hinata the least. Karin is at least funny

Foolyafool

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata. She has a gentle personality and she's not as soft anymore either if you caught up with Naruto. Out of all kunoichi except Konan, Hinata is the most normal one.