Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THE KAROKE CLUB
You must be registered for see images

Its a karaoke club. There's seats everywhere with a snack bar, and drinks.
You can get on stage and sing (post the YouTube song) by your self, with a group, make a band or compete in stand offs which the other rpers decide who wins. Tournaments can also be heald but you have to ask first.
Go to the gaming room or the backstage awaiting your turn for the stage.

Rules:
No Op'ing
No Killing, All fighting takes place outside the club or outback or you'll be kicked out by the bouncer.
Winners are that because of Rp'ers choose and Creative when Battling in a stand off. Such as describing different things happing like the lighting changes or beat changes.
Free Style Rap Battles can be held but you have to provide a starting beat.
Also once in a while i'll challenge or hold a few of people (group or a person) to a rift raft. (Pitch Perfect To understand) This is all free style; hope you know songs!
Just have your charater come to the Club and its an open Rp.
Last thing! HAVE FUN AND OBEY ALL GLOBAL RULES!
Thank You.​

kiriahatake

Elite
Kin
27💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luka gets ready back stage.
She's known as the Girl that works for the snack bar most of the time when everyone else wants to sing or challenge each other and the club is packed full on people.

Luka sighs.
"I don't even get paid for thiss..."
Luka this is her third time going on stage because a band was canceled and couldn't come. Usually when this happens there's not a lot of people and she's fine, just lip sings most the time; but the Stage Dj for karaoke wasn't here because of live band.
"I don't know what I'm going to even sing." she whispers to self as her manger & Owner, Max, has five more minutes before she has to go out on stage.

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luka grins.
She finishes with her outfit;

"Just try to keep up boy... get ready you have two minutes...." she snickers as she sits on the couch waiting.
Akuma:

Time to spit some bars on this mike. *waits for Luka to start and finish*

AMystery

Supreme
Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yay another Karaoke bar, reminds me of when I first joined ^^
[video=youtube;YUwi1yUGk0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUwi1yUGk0Y[/video]

Bright Master

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Akuma: *Really deep, almost demonic & old voice*

The bars... im about to go off the top of the dome and kick these singers outta the dome if they dont hurry up and go home, they must be off a chromosome cause they gotta have down syndrome if they taking this slow...