Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As we're aware at this point, Kara is a organization that deals with scientific tools. They use technology as a substitute for ninjutsu.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Her eyes appear to be a doujutsu, but we've never seen any doujutsu like that before.

What are the chances that her eyes are actually a scientific ninja tool that was developed in order to substitute doujutsus as we know?

Discuss the possibility.

Reactions: Infant

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not dojutsu, I dont read/watch Boruto, but by going on your statement that they use technology in substitute of ninjutsu, it could simply be robotic eyes.

Reactions: Melanin

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Narutos eyes looked funny when he went into Sage mode, but that was not a dojutsu, but also, Tenseigan and Jougan are canon, so maybe there is a new one as well, maybe that eye that the Raiga kid had is canon now as well, maybe the dojutsu Sasuke encountered in his novel is canon so I don't know.

Its not dojutsu, I dont read/watch Boruto, but by going on your statement that they use technology in substitute of ninjutsu, it could simply be robotic eyes.
Or maybe she is part lizard.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If her eyes are a dojutsu doubt it would compete with the sharingan and byakugan

That one blood manipulating dojutsu was pretty decent. But it could just be a design thing with no power or that the artist is just shitty in drawing and those eyes will look normal in the anime.

Tehblackninja99

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^ agreed. With the direction the manga is going with this technology and shit, its probably robot eyes that has certain feats from sharigan, byakugan, whatever etc...

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a very high possibility, I wouldn't be surprised tbh, Ao is a grunt and the level of modifications he has are a lot. Top tier Kara members are bound to have the highest level of modifications. It would explain the virtual reality style genjutsu we saw as well.

Reactions: Vulpini

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doubt it's a cybernetic eye because at this point the technology levels don't look like it could produce a good mech eye yet and the eye looks organic aswell
We don't know anything about their inside technology. It might be very sophisticated, better than Konoha's actually.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wouldn't be surprised if it was some kind of ultimate robotic eye made to replicate the known dojutsu. Like what if it has similar abilities to Sharingan as far as copying goes (but its just temporary, the user can't keep what they copy unless they learn it), but the ability to see chakra points and long distances like Byakugan? That would be such a hack.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo if they’re smart they’ll make them some kind of “synthetic dojutsu” like you said. It’d lend more weight to the whole age of scientific ninja tools and what not

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its a doujutsu to be honest, her forehead resembles byakugou just like jigen's chin. I think they have some kind of background with tsunade and mito. They are not cybernetic eye or any sort of stuff like that I can assure you.