Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hope that the Otsutsuki members -that were allegedly defeated- have the ability to possess their hosts via Karma seal. And I also hope Boruto kills his family, that would literally add to the shock value of everything. I swear it would make headlines in the real world lol

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love how Sasuke get Lump into Naruto’s death theory.
If you think about it though, sasuke would of never let that happen to the leaf and he can tell when naruto is in danger an come running every time so more then like he was around and he’s not the run away type but none of this is facts

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think about it though, sasuke would of never let that happen to the leaf and he can tell when naruto is in danger an come running every time so more then like he was around and he’s not the run away type but none of this is facts
Just because Sasuke can sense Naruto’s chakra doesn’t mean he knows when Naruto is in danger.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you got a point lol, but when he feel his chakra dropping or disappear wouldn’t he come then?
I'm sure he would, but i don't think Sasuke just walks around focusing his energy on Naruto.. I'm pretty sure Sasuke need to focus on Naruto to see if he's in danger.

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just hope that the Otsutsuki members -that were allegedly defeated- have the ability to possess their hosts via Karma seal. And I also hope Boruto kills his family, that would literally add to the shock value of everything. I swear it would make headlines in the real world lol
If only something possesses naruto or sasuke and makes them fight :ilu: And they both die :bouncy: