minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anything new from him or just better scaling?

i felt like konkoro become teh second sasori who himself was akasuki member..but since u said they fight in forest..mmmmH ..i think kakazo might win teh fight..considering his heart masks can shoot fire and other nature elements...

at same time kankoro fought many battles since kakozo death and gained lot of fighitng experience...

u should have put more conditions and restrictions to get clear answers...idk tbh maybe kakozo would win..

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i felt like konkoro become teh second sasori who himself was akasuki member..but since u said they fight in forest..mmmmH ..i think kakazo might win teh fight..considering his heart masks can shoot fire and other nature elements...

at same time kankoro fought many battles since kakozo death and gained lot of fighitng experience...

u should have put more conditions and restrictions to get clear answers...idk tbh maybe kakozo would win..
That Kankurou can still be attacked directly is a key difference in my view.

I can see the speed and tactics of his puppets improving, but im not sure he can match Kakuzu for experience, or anyone can.

What do you have in mind, for conditions?

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Kankurou can still be attacked directly is a key difference in my view.

I can see the speed and tactics of his puppets improving, but im not sure he can match Kakuzu for experience, or anyone can.

What do you have in mind, for conditions?
but kankoro can use sasori old body ...if he master teh usage of it...it could be like sasori fighting himself...

contitions like : u mean edo kakozo or normal kakozo???.....and wich version of kankoro exactly...

tbh : i know kakozo has more chances cuz he a merciless dangerous mofo...i'm just trying to find way for kankoro to win..

aside from that nice thread ...gotta go work now sorry if i might not reply... see ya ..

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but kankoro can use sasori old body ...if he master teh usage of it...it could be like sasori fighting himself...

contitions like : u mean edo kakozo or normal kakozo???.....and wich version of kankoro exactly...

tbh : i know kakozo has more chances cuz he a merciless dangerous mofo...i'm just trying to find way for kankoro to win..

aside from that nice thread ...gotta go work now sorry if i might not reply... see ya ..
Later

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto