Great Sage of Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason i say this is because when both Sasori and Chiyo died their puppets that they created don't just disappear, so im assuming that all the puppets that they found they gave to Kankuro; seeing as how Kankuro is the only puppet user we know of as of right now. If saskura didn't destroy Sasori's Third Kazekage puppet then it would be cool to see him use if or Sasori's Puppet armor or or Chiyo's 10 puppets. I'm getting to hype thinking about this.

I guess what im asking is what the hell happened to all of those puppets? Are they for sell at some gift shop, did they throw them away, or does Kankuro really have all of those puppets even Sasori's 100 puppets technique?.

NOemotions

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofcourse they did gave em to next generation.. sasori was not bad guy afte all he just lost it when he's parents died, there are not that many puppeteers anymore, sasori knew kanku has puppeteer heart and spirit and he could gladly pass hes skills+puppets to him and die with an smile on hes puppet face :)

Uxellius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is, but I don't think he'd be able to perform the formation of 100 puppets, because the maximum number of puppet a human Puppeter can control is 10