0⚔️
Awards
Kaneki's new Quinque
You must be registered for see images
VS
Arima's IXA

Kaneki's new arm is made from the RC cells that he ingested from Eto and his own RC cells. And since his arm functions like a Kagune he can shift its shape at will. I am willing to bet that since Kaneki got so proficient with swordsmanship studying that Kaneki's new arm will become his new sword/ Quinque (I don't think the swordsmanship that he learned will leave Kaneki's fighting style)

If Kaneki squares up against Arima's IXA just using his new arm do you think he can hold his ground? or possibly break IXA?

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn't catch what his new Quinque could do.
Its pretty much a hand version of his Kagune which can do this

Except his Kagune should be stronger now since eating Eto :coffee:

The thing is that we don't know the extent of Kaneki's manipulation. According to a post Ishida did Kaneki's arm is made from two of his 9 Kagune

Last edited:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its pretty much a hand version of his Kagune which can do this

Except his Kagune should be stronger now since eating Eto :coffee:
I've been trying to figure out what the hell he just did there. So he's slowly becoming a ghoulborg. Anywho, the new Quinque should be able to perform much more damage again IXA.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been trying to figure out what the hell he just did there. So he's slowly becoming a ghoulborg. Anywho, the new Quinque should be able to perform much more damage again IXA.
That was him using one Kagune and lopping the head off of Eto's Kakuja. In the picture that Ishida did he said that Kaneki has 9. His hand makes two and there are seven on his back. I think that the six here are his original

The seventh seeing where it's coming from could be a Bikaku :wut:

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was him using one Kagune and lopping the head off of Eto's Kakuja. In the picture that Ishida did he said that Kaneki has 9. His hand makes two and there are seven on his back. I think that the six here are his original

The seventh seeing where it's coming from could be a Bikaku :wut:
Yeah, they were branching off from his back. I think Sasaki will fully show his Quinque the next couple chapters or so.

I'm not sure about the seventh one being a Bikaku. But then again...

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, they were branching off from his back. I think Sasaki will fully show his Quinque the next couple chapters or so.

I'm not sure about the seventh one being a Bikaku. But then again...
I mean it looks like it is sprouting from his tail bone just like a Bikaku :| still what I wanna see more than anything is his Kakuja

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean it looks like it is sprouting from his tail bone just like a Bikaku :| still what I wanna see more than anything is his Kakuja
Yeah, I just recently caught up with :re. So I can't really keep with that much information on abilities. :lol