Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why was Bobito able to access Kaguya timensions so easily????

Boruto anime nd manga confirm dat Saskey needed coordinates to find Kaguya and Otsutsuki timension..... it took him 10+ years to find this....... why is this?!??!?!?!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why was Bobito able to access Kaguya timensions so easily????

Boruto anime nd manga confirm dat Saskey needed coordinates to find Kaguya and Otsutsuki timension..... it took him 10+ years to find this....... why is this?!??!?!?!
so easily???? ..for a infos Bobito cried river of blood wit a help of suckura to open space time jusu...

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito was able to use Kamui to connect with Kaguya's Time-Space on the spot. [Naruto Chapter 683] Now that Kaguya's is sealed, Sasuke cannot do the same and had to search for her Time-Space.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so easily???? ..for a infos Bobito cried river of blood wit a help of suckura to open space time jusu...
i mean how he locate it without coordinate digits.......
Someone should ban you for that typo
what a bs....... stay on topic my threade or eltse....
Post automatically merged:

Obito was able to use Kamui to connect with Kaguya's Time-Space on the spot. [Naruto Chapter 683] Now that Kaguya's is sealed, Sasuke cannot do the same and had to search for her Time-Space.
dat makes sence... would u like like or love comment??!?!?!

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this post just gived me theory dat sakura byakugou chakra is a reason why bobito reach kaguya timensions...after all, byakugou= sage of six path jutsu...

thx! i will give you credit of 1% in my theory post :)