xjimbox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure how exactly this interaction would turn out. Im basing this off of what I think because nothing yet can disprove it that I know of but I have a feeling that kamui would teleport itachis yata mirror. But that's just me what are your thoughts?

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting. Yata mirror has no physical form so I don't think the shuriken can warp it. But kakashi can just phase through it

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke needs to show a new ability.

Preferably Yata Mirror for the ultimate defence [ he already has susanoo as a offence] in order to show the Uchiha are still elite s-class super strong ninja!!

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea kakashi solos itachi man lol neg diff come on man he can just kamui itachi out of susanoo his isnt stabilized therefor kamui snipe can hit him kakashi can got right thru t blade and yes he can kamui shuriken yata mirror

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke needs to show a new ability.

Preferably Yata Mirror for the ultimate defence [ he already has susanoo as a offence] in order to show the Uchiha are still elite s-class super strong ninja!!
seems like the battle is over tho and even with yata mirror sasuke is still weaker than kakashi and naruto