Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito that fought konan. Vs healthy kakashi with two sharingan
Restrictions: Both have same amount of chakra.

Does Kakashi have both Obito's eyes or a snipe Kamui?

Btw, the healthy Kakashi with two Sharingan would die twice as fast(twice the drain) and to recharge he would have to close his eyes. I'm sure you know what follows right?

Reactions: Animegoin

trocollo

Kin
67💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kakashi has both MS then putting him in kamui-dimensions isn't anymore a win, beacause he can go out, the figth will not be easy for both, but izanagi should do the job (it's debatable trough), if he has only the left one then it's just an easy win for obito

Also obito has hasirama cells? Beacause if yes then his chakra regenerates a lot faster (chakra = spiritual energy + cells body energy, hasirama cells regerates at an awful speed so his energy-cells recovery rate should be better than kakashi and so combined with the spirit he should regenerate chakra faster)

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I gave them the same amount of chakra. Loads.
What @salamander uchiha was saying is that Kakashi doesn’t have Uchiha Kekkei genkai (genetic composition) to wield the Mangekyou Sharingan without being ravaged by the effects of it.

As Itachi and Kakashi himself put it:
You must be registered to see images

Now while Kakashi had gotten significantly better with using the MS in the war arc, he would’ve died very quickly if he had both of Obito’s eyes.

Double MS Kakashi in the war arc was only able to use those eyes without issue because Obito’s soul was attached to him; Kakashi had a ghost pair of sharingan, the real ones were turned to ash along with Obito. Obito’s Six Paths Chakra also played a part.

My thoughts on the topic:
So...if Obito’s soul isn’t assisting double MS Kakashi, then Obito wins this neg diff. Considering that Kakashi can’t deactivate the sharingan, he’d die just by not covering his eyes. If he uses the MS for anything, he’d kill himself even faster. All Obito has to do is merely exist and he will win, plus he can draw out the battle as long as he needs to.

If for whatever miracle Kakashi does win, he’d still lose thanks to Izanagi. The Obito that fought Konan had a spare sharingan to sacrifice.

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you think he wins?
In the manga they fought each other in Kamui dimension only using Taijutsu and Kakashi won the battle.

Also I think Kakashi spent most of his ages training and improving himself in all major aspects of Shinobi and that's including Taijutsu. That's why he's been selected to be an Anbu. While Obito I think spent most of his time planning about revenge and learning about Rikudou tech from Madara. I do think he's not the kind that put a training as a priority. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Obito never trained himself but he's not the kind of training fanatic like Guy or Kakashi. Yeah we never saw Kakashi trained as much as Guy but in his teenage/anbu years I believe that Kakashi trained quite a lot.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi Kamui sniping Obito is just going to send his body to another dimension faster, so it’s just helping his cause. Same thing other way around, so Kakashi and Obito Kamuing each other isn’t going to kill each other at all.
It’s a pointless battle.

Taijutsu or Bukijutsu is going in Obito’s favor because Obito won the first taijutsu battle they had with those dual big shurikens. He immobilized his left leg and then put a clinic on him.
The battle they had in dimensions was planned by Obito to lose as stated in canon to remove the curse seal tag in his heart.