KAMUI AND TOBI's SPACE TIME JUTSU

KAMUI and TOBI's Space time justsu the same???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilveriX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Kakashi's kamui and tobi's space time jutsu one and the same??

Personally, I feel Kakashi's kamui maybe an imperfect version of what Tobi is using as both physically appear the same while being used!

And whats more is if they are same, then tobi has to be obito.....

The fact that they have not yet shown Tobi's Mangekyou Sharingan may be kept as a suspense for later and can be taken as proof for what i'm saying.

Let me know your thoughts on why it is or it isn't

SilveriX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he has Mangekyou...
Go back to when itachi and sasuke fights... There Itachi states that Tobi(back then known as Madara) is the 3rd guy with mangekyou sharingan.... (Stating this knowing sasuke had the ability to awaken MS his though he hadn't back then)!!!

Heavens Blade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Personally, I feel Kakashi's kamui maybe an imperfect version of what Tobi is using as both physically appear the same while being used!

The fact that they have not yet shown Tobi's Mangekyou Sharingan may be kept as a suspense for later and can be taken as proof for what i'm saying.

even if it is the same thats not proof that he is obito, he had hundreds of sharingans so you cant prove that thats his original eye, thats not even proof that thats obitos eye (wich should have been crushed), how many sharingans have soosano? and tobi said that was suppose to be rare

-Jiraiya-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes may be..! I like your theory. Especially that 2nd part, if Tobi is really Obito then Kakashi and Tobi must have same MS. May be thats why its not revealed whether Tobi has MS or not. There is no solid proof either way.

Frikid

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been thinking about it too :D
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE :D

If kamui and tobi's S/T are same, the eyes that produced it would be the same too :D

so if kakashi took his eye from obito then tobi can be obito....

But then how would u explain about tobi's second sharingan?

Good theory brotha! ^^

piymon2008

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's s/t jutsu are opposite of each other. Kakashi's kamui can't teleport Kakashi himself but the objects which Kakashi see while Tobi's s/t jutsu dont teleport objects but Tobi himself along with anyone he is touching, so its not neccesary that the properties of eyes are same and that both eyes are of same source. Moreover to support this i will like to draw your attention that Itachi's eyes could generate Amterasu while Sasuke's eyes could extinguish it(shown in Killer Bee vs. Sasuke), so we have seen that two different eyes can have totally polar properties to each other. Its not necessary that the eyes are Obito's.

Obito died a hero's death then why would he want to change sides towards the evil.

Then again Tobi's MS(if exists) is not shown yet aand may be the biggest climax saved by Kishi, so Kishi can do anything for plot no jutsu.

So as of now according to facts Kakashi's eye tech and Tobi's eye tech are totally different and can't be surely be related. But Kishi has a way to change that part and it may be possible in the future..

SilveriX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even if it is the same thats not proof that he is obito, he had hundreds of sharingans so you cant prove that thats his original eye, thats not even proof that thats obitos eye (wich should have been crushed), how many sharingans have soosano? and tobi said that was suppose to be rare
I don't have a perfect reply but i'll try.....

Though obito gave one of his eyes to kakashi and the other was crushed, if we say that obito somehow restored his body then maybe even his eyes too atleast one of them since other was completely missing.....

SilveriX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's Kamui and Tobi's s/t jutsu are opposite of each other. Kakashi's kamui can't teleport Kakashi himself but the objects which Kakashi see while Tobi's s/t jutsu dont teleport objects but Tobi himself along with anyone he is touching, so its not neccesary that the properties of eyes are same and that both eyes are of same source. Moreover to support this i will like to draw your attention that Itachi's eyes could generate Amterasu while Sasuke's eyes could extinguish it(shown in Killer Bee vs. Sasuke), so we have seen that two different eyes can have totally polar properties to each other. Its not necessary that the eyes are Obito's.

Obito died a hero's death then why would he want to change sides towards the evil.

Then again Tobi's MS(if exists) is not shown yet aand may be the biggest climax saved by Kishi, so Kishi can do anything for plot no jutsu.

So as of now according to facts Kakashi's eye tech and Tobi's eye tech are totally different and can't be surely be related. But Kishi has a way to change that part and it may be possible in the future..
Yes! Kakashi's kamui can't transport objects.... thats why i called it imperfect cersion compaerd to tobi's!

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

1.during the pain arc we saw obito in kakashi's head when he was dead by pain.
2.age difference
3. tobi took on minato during the fox attack on leaf village how can obito do that?
4. obito was just use as the story behind kakashi's sharigan and thats thats.
he was basically like naruto will of fire and never giving up what wud make him go all bad?
5. tobi being obito is just stupid.
6. we saw tobi in a lab full of sharigans where wud obito get all those?
7. lack of motive.
8.just plain fken stupid.
9.we all saw obito get crushed by those rocks he gave kakashi his left sharigan i think so that meens hes right eye is crushed along with his right side of his body that meens hes eyeless.
10.lack of motive,ruins plot, was just like naruto, oh yea its just fken stupid.

ZachC2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's Kamui is a Mangekyou move, where as Tobi's is an advance space time ninjutsu that doesn't need a seal to be in the place where he needs to get to.