Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

i solo ur entire existence........shannaroo!!!
tamn!!!.. lakookie go for seriousness no jusu mode..but with bobidara writing..and he solo a sh!t out of liseng!!!....HOW LISENG IS GONNA COUNTER BACK TIS LAKOOKIE SOLO MODE!!!!!!!!!..

• Love
Reactions: Tobidara_Is_Life

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actuwally there is looofole and drawback in lakookie comment that can help u solo it....need my help????..
Post automatically merged:

SUT A FU!!!!!!!!... !!!!!..
Sure. I don't mind the help. Although it doesn't change the fact that I still debunked her with other arguments at the beginning of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Kakooli

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actuwally there is looofole and drawback in lakookie comment that can help u solo it....need my help????..

SUT A FU!!!!!!!!... !!!!!..
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for your actually nice. Wow, I never thought this day would come. :lmao: Bro its a joke. I already know your gonna write some hate comment again. :D

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait for your actually nice. Wow, I never thought this day would come. :lmao: Bro its a joke. I already know your gonna write some hate comment again. :D
he never nice!!! he always have sneaky motive and betrayal plan...god tamn he is dangerous!!!!!!

he is like bee that sit on your hand and pretend a cuteness then sting you n fly back to his honey...

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what?????????..how dare u talk ur master like that!!..
u snish for sarada fans and betray tobidara clan..how u expect me show niceness when u side wit teh enemies HUH?????..

then where is teh problem...lakookie himself agreed wit that...so where is teh lakookie solo???..
Don't remember.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

i solo ur entire existence........shannaroo!!!

transfer means transfer from eye A to eye B...

but in madara case he did no izanagi transfer...he just set a izanaji jusu with transcreption seel..so he activate it for future time..