Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi and Izanami can not be transferred to another user? :lmao:

It's an ability that all Mangekyo users can use. It's an ability that you gain if you awaken the Mangekyo. The same as the Sharingan Genjutsu which also is an ability that you get automatically when you awaken the Sharingan.

black zetsu=kaguya will and originator of all tojutsu power
Don't know what this means. :unsure:

It's not that Obito couldn't use Kamui, but that he didn't even try to. He didn't need to use it and that is why he didn't use it, but Madara did which says a few things about Madara. :ROFLMAO:
redbold :
to my knowledge tere iz no proof in manga that izanami can be transfered to a other user....bring menga evitence...or no believence!!!..

bluebold :
u can use izanagi wit a ordinary sharingan if u have senju dna ..danzo is eczemple..he had ordinari izanagi eyes in his arms..

redbold :

kaguya isn't creator of all tojusus...forexenmple izanagi exist befor izanami...to stop izanagi spam someone created izanami to punish izanami userz..

restbold : i am not undastand wut u meaned here..

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
redbold :
to my knowledge tere iz no proof in manga that izanami can be transfered to a other user....bring menga evitence...or no believence!!!..

bluebold :
u can use izanagi wit a ordinary sharingan if u have senju dna ..danzo is eczemple..he had ordinari izanagi eyes in his arms..

redbold :

kaguya isn't creator of all tojusus...forexenmple izanagi exist befor izanami...to stop izanagi spam someone created izanami to punish izanami userz..

restbold : i am not undastand wut u meaned here..
I replied to Kakooli's reply and debunked her as usual. It wasn't for you, but thank you anyway I guess, for replying, unlike Kakooli who legit takes hours on responding.

Btw regarding the last redbold. Neither do I buddy... Neither do i...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I replied to Kakooli's reply and debunked her as usual. It wasn't for you, but thank you anyway I guess, for replying, unlike Kakooli who legit takes hours on responding.

Btw regarding the last redbold. Neither do I buddy... Neither do i...
TAMN!!!!!! u just soloed lakookie chan !!!!!!!!!!...
Post automatically merged:

u wanna end up in my ignorelistyomi????..

ur other Bobi-twin liseng is tobidara hater but he is more polite then u...so why u not behave like him????..

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

ur other Bobi-twin liseng is tobidara hater but he is more polite then u...so why u not behave like him????..
What? I have tried my best to listen to you for months and the ONLY thing ( Ok maybe not ) I have been is nice. Maybe you should try and be nice for ones.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lakooki is right, it would explain why Obito calls Madara his descendant. And we know Ichiha can use trasncepit seal to transfer jutsu to others. That would mean Bobito was given the ability by Madara.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but i bust u many times speak behint my back!!!..u remin me of black zetso and hashirama backstabing uchiha madara..
I never speak behind your back cause why should I. If I want to say something about you I do it right in front of you cause I don't like to make people not trust unless they are annoying. But even if they are I NEVER talk behind people's back.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, I do always debunk her theories and just threads in general. :giggle:(y)

Like I said to her many times already. Her = 🧂

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never speak behind your back cause why should I. If I want to say something about you I do it right in front of you cause I don't like to make people not trust unless they are annoying. But even if they are I NEVER talk behind people's back.
kkk its just some kind of fvvcked up misantastanting..i guess????...

Well, I do always debunk her theories and just threads in general. :giggle:(y)

Like I said to her many times already. Her = 🧂
if lakookie =
You must be registered to see images
.... and me need salt for my food...means i put her in my food?????..

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanagi and Izanami can not be transferred to another user? :lmao:

It's an ability that all Mangekyo users can use. It's an ability that you gain if you awaken the Mangekyo. The same as the Sharingan Genjutsu which also is an ability that you get automatically when you awaken the Sharingan.

black zetsu=kaguya will and originator of all tojutsu power
Don't know what this means. :unsure:

It's not that Obito couldn't use Kamui, but that he didn't even try to. He didn't need to use it and that is why he didn't use it, but Madara did which says a few things about Madara. :ROFLMAO:

i solo ur entire existence........shannaroo!!!

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i solo ur entire existence........shannaroo!!!
You kinda got me there. But still. That doesn't really change anything anyway.

Also, it does make sense that Madara can use Kamui and Obito can't. It negated Obito's usage of Kamui and when Madara took Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan then because it wasn't his original Mangekyo Ability he was able to use it and that also explains why Madara didn't use his Mangekyo Ability.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tobidara_Is_Life