0⚔️
Awards
The ones I have open are;

[Genjutsu: Kusari Naraku] - Illusionary Arts: Chains of Hell
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user transfers his chakra into the opponent's mind meanwhile performing a single handseal, the "Ram" handseal, casting an illusion into the opponent causing him to see the ground below him divided into two sections, a right section which moves at the right direction of the opponent and a left section that moves at the left direction of the opponent, leaving the opponent without any solid ground. Meanwhile the ground is moving countless chains shows up from the space that is left by the divide of the two earth sections. These chains are manipulated by the user, giving him the capability of binding the opponent with the chains, inflicting damage with the chains etc.. . Leaving the opponent open in reality and inflicting damage to him because of the amount of stress caused form the illusion.
Note: Can only be taught by Kamishiro
Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle
Note: Can't use any genjutsu technique higher than A-rank at the same turn

[ Suiton : Kawariyaku Name] - Water Release : Double Wave
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description : User does 4 hand seals andwipes both of his hands toward each other, his right hand over his left hand, creating two waves that come at the target from both sides, engulfing it in water and restraining it's movements.
Note: Can only be used 2 times per battle
Note: Can't use any water technique at the same turn
Note: Can only use up to b rank water techniques at the next turn.
Note: Requires large water source.

So, perform them and post any questions about them, then prepare me dinner.

Akasha

Legendary
Kin
1,022💸
Kumi
355💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes yes u_u

I firstly perform a single hand seal as I gather chakra within my body. Upon doing so I release the chakra, traping your clone into the genjutsu. Your clone will see earth beneath of his legs start dividing into two sections as he is left with no solid ground to step on and starts falling. As he is falling, chains start to emerge from the earth sections that are being divided, penetrating through his body.

Because user has to control the chains, does that mean he or she won't be capable of performing any other techniques whilst doing so?

I perform a sequence of 4 hand seals as I place both of my hands towards each other and put my right over my left and channel my chakra into the water source beneath of your clone. As I do so, I manipulate the chakra around your clone to form two huge waves of water to crush him!

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You misunderstood that part. It says that the user is able to manipulate how the chains would bind the opponent. Meaning, you are free to choose how they would bind him, it has nothing related to the user.